Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 25. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I dont know why you guys are so worried about win mobile stuff, yes its fishy, but coin will survive without it. You should be worried about core technology which was promised to be released in "the end of september", with zero proofs of development at this moment. Investors should demand strong proofs of librexsend development, if this "dev" wont give any - he is a scammer and CryprtoAsian should be contacted.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Despite the issues, is this still a viable investment? I have never heard of precious code being lost and not backed up. It just seems sorta strange.
So which is viable or strange?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Despite the issues, is this still a viable investment? I have never heard of precious code being lost and not backed up. It just seems sorta strange.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.
There are many options recovery HDD!
Dev is this an option? Why is sintec giving up after being so close?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.
There are many options recovery HDD!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is very good time to enter in LXC in upcoming weeks I guess dev is going to show something. I bought before and now too and all coins are balanced at low price. I am still hopeful that Lxc with do something positive.
Activity: 136
what about this coin
is it dead?
why dev
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
ROFL this coin is becoming more funny averyday. An HD crash now and no backup of code.
How many years have the developer 10 ?  Undecided
at the end we waited for nothing , and you do not have anything in hand yet and in future we think...
nice work DEVs! ...
HAve fun on vacation with our money as long as you can....  Angry

Hahaha, you really lost money on this? lol
Activity: 224
Any release date or timeline when we can see the bluetooth tech coming online

LibrexSend v.1 is targeted near end of Sept. Win mobile app and iOS update within 2 weeks. A QT wallet update in a week or so. Some other things along the way. Smiley

FWIW worth Sync hit 1btc well before it was backed by anything. Other small quantity coins hit 1 btc or more and that was when btc was 800+ $ a coin.

Hey, man. Great job so far. How's progress on Librexsend coming?

Small update:

LibrexSend is on track for its release at end of month early Sept.

iOS I can't say too much with the comp watching. I will say testing has gone quite well. Smiley

Its the end of January dev, im so glad i sold lxc 3 months ago. If dev wont show any evidence of librexsend being developed i would suggest investors to contact CryptoAsian.
Activity: 700

Lot of movements on bittrex ,watching previous performance I just jumped in to have some LXC.
I think i took decision to invest some bucks in LXC.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 561

So you have knowledge of this for one month that the Windows Mobile version data was lost?
That means you lied to us saying Windows Wallet was close to release..
As much as i would like to see LXC succeeding, things are becoming like a joke

Next time we will get a mesage ,that HD crashed with with the working librexsend code and no back up were saved.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

So you have knowledge of this for one month that the Windows Mobile version data was lost?
That means you lied to us saying Windows Wallet was close to release..
As much as i would like to see LXC succeeding, things are becoming like a joke
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ROFL this coin is becoming more funny averyday. An HD crash now and no backup of code.
How many years have the developer 10 ?  Undecided
at the end we waited for nothing , and you do not have anything in hand yet and in future we think...
nice work DEVs! ...
HAve fun on vacation with our money as long as you can....  Angry
Activity: 714
I'm sorry but I call bullshit. I've been keeping my eye on LXC since the very beginning. Heck I was about to invest .5 btc in it since I was waiting for most people to finish dumping. My plan was to get in before you started fulfilling your planned releases for January and watch LXC sky rocket to the top. But so far this is a huge disaster filled with false promises. In my opinion we needed to have at least the mobile windows released this month. Now we have waited for nothing and you are asking us to come in and help out. And with librexsend who knows if that is even being worked on or if it will be released soon. I'm just saying its not looking good at all. I wish you guys the best but I'm staying away. I rather be looking from the side lines. That's just my opinion and my two cents.

Well it seems the 'devs' are really just managers/brokers, outsourcing development to (thus-far) incompetent fools. No wonder a target date can't be set, they aren't the ones developing. So, devs.. What kind of payment are these guys working for? Is it you who dumps to pay these people? How much lxc was dumped to pay Sinetek?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'm sorry but I call bullshit. I've been keeping my eye on LXC since the very beginning. Heck I was about to invest .5 btc in it since I was waiting for most people to finish dumping. My plan was to get in before you started fulfilling your planned releases for January and watch LXC sky rocket to the top. But so far this is a huge disaster filled with false promises. In my opinion we needed to have at least the mobile windows released this month. Now we have waited for nothing and you are asking us to come in and help out. And with librexsend who knows if that is even being worked on or if it will be released soon. I'm just saying its not looking good at all. I wish you guys the best but I'm staying away. I rather be looking from the side lines. That's just my opinion and my two cents.
legendary
Maybe you sponsor a project?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?
hope you have earned money on it to continue the project. Will be ready in the next few days Librexsend?

Relax.. librexsend will be ready when its ready.. things take time..... in the meantime just relax and watch them btc go to the moon!
legendary
Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?
hope you have earned money on it to continue the project. Will be ready in the next few days Librexsend?
Activity: 714

Is there a guesstimate for Librex send and the card withdrawals?

I got curious and started researching Zerocoin and Zerocash in this forum and it appears that stuff is nowhere near ready yet so if Librexsend requires that well I guess that answers that

Librexsend doesn't require it. In fact it has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for nothing Sinetek. What a legacy.
Pages:
Jump to: