Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 23. (Read 413972 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Here is a blast from the past.
I had lots of hope for this coin back then.
Can they release LibrexSend and get back on track??

+1 Great image explains well the future of LXC. Just chill all will be ok.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
The Dev will suprise us all:)
silent waters have deeper grounds
Keep calm, enjoy the weather

The movement in price and nice volume is showing there is something behind the scene. Dev can come out with some big news any time.
The movement is the downward spiral. Next news is librexsend was sent to Afghanistan and now they won't give it back.😱
Activity: 728

The movement in price and nice volume is showing there is something behind the scene. Dev can come out with some big news any time.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Activity: 714
no response from dev.....this doesnt look good

there is no dev. Just a thread moderator and some oursourced coders who aren't doing anything + one wanker with a busted HD.

such coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 Cheesy :DLIBREXCOIN  Cheesy Cheesy absolutely unique coin...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Mate, are you holding the donated coins?

No I never held the donated coins. The donation addresses belonged to librexcoindev.
Activity: 714

Mate, are you holding the donated coins?
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary
Lets wait for that moment and then fly.
What moment? Been waiting for months. What we need is proof of progress or proof of work at least, proof of something ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Lets wait for that moment and then fly.
Very healthy and positive indication on bittrex after watching volume . It is very attractive price at the moment fot long term investment.

it might get pump soon guys hold your belt & get ready to fly !!

Who bought at those low rate from last days must hold as price can reach again over 10k as was some time ago. I want to feel the music so I am not gonna use belt . Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Very healthy and positive indication on bittrex after watching volume . It is very attractive price at the moment fot long term investment.

it might get pump soon guys hold your belt & get ready to fly !!
Activity: 728
legendary
nah im just trolling. but some ppl did send some btc for a fund to get it audited professionally by dan metclaf.

please release librexsend now
Ya I contributed, I guess those donations are lost? Here's a suggestion devs use some of that for an hdd recovery or mabye release the wallet that doesn't send transactions to show it really was worked ?
I got some more coins)
Me too bought more coins while they are cheap and very hopeful for good coming days to make me big profit as price will go up again.
To investors:
I researched many coins today. And this is what i learned about LXC. More that 4mil. coins of 10 millions are in the hands of 3 persons. Are you realize this? Obviously this is bad investment. Red flag
Here are Bittrex balances

Then you should research better. The top wallet (with multiple addresses) belongs to BITtrex which is an exchange. Pretty much guarantee that other top wallets also belong to other exchanges.

Go here and take a look at the Wallets section: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

Lol. You don't understand. This is the graph for only Bittrex accounts. Here are only exchange wallets without staking wallets. Waiting for a big sales

I suppose first address is Bobsurplus and the second one is Librex"dev" ?

It seems someone want to spend is bag ^^ ... those coins should be staking, not staying on exchange

for those wondering where this come from, it's bittrex beta : https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC
good to see the nice amount of LXC, i just dive into LXC and bought huge amount of LXC,
i hope LXC will go to the moon very soon with innovative features.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
To investors:
I researched many coins today. And this is what i learned about LXC. More that 4mil. coins of 10 millions are in the hands of 3 persons. Are you realize this? Obviously this is bad investment. Red flag

Then you should research better. The top wallet (with multiple addresses) belongs to BITtrex which is an exchange. Pretty much guarantee that other top wallets also belong to other exchanges.

Go here and take a look at the Wallets section: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

Lol. You don't understand. This is the graph for only Bittrex accounts. Here are only exchange wallets without staking wallets. Waiting for a big sales

I suppose first address is Bobsurplus and the second one is Librex"dev" ?

It seems someone want to spend is bag ^^ ... those coins should be staking, not staying on exchange

for those wondering where this come from, it's bittrex beta : https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC
★ IT's Party Time! ★
To investors:

legendary
Librexsend is a sham. I sent a few btc for an audit that never happened by kristov atlas
you what? Was this a secret deal by you and devas?
Pages:
Jump to: