Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 16. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
LXC will be de-listing of Bittrex.

Source please

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LXC

so it needs 1.4 btc trading volume in 7 days, shouldnt be to hard right?

that message doesnt says its getting delisted, it says there MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY IF the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days doesnt exceeds 0.2 BTC.[

learn to read imbecile.
why the name calling? Didn't you read the thread this coin is abandoned. Developer is incompetent, and a liar. What else do you need to see here? Move on........

Why are you so extremely eager to make this thread die? And why don't you quit posting here if there's nothing to see?
should I pump the thread instead? Are you bag holding? Do you want the thread to continue like incompetent developer is still posting here?

No, what you should do is stop your incessant bitching in the thread since it apparently has zero interest to you.

There is merit in warning others. Scam coins should be thrown in the trash asap. They make crypto look bad period. If the dev shows up tomorrow it shouldn't matter, the poor management speaks for itself. He should go lend a hand to a coin that works and not be selfish. Let it die and move on to the other exciting projects.
Since dumping lxc I've made all my coin back on Block, HZ and Fibre. Go check out some REAL shit. I don't care what coins you invest in, but put your money into a crypto project that makes sense. The community needs it.

The next phase of crypto will see the coming together and bridging of coins (block, supernet, ocupy etc). So it's not about supporting and fudding your coins selfishly, but promoting and supporting crypto as a whole. This is the foundation for mass adoption let's get excited about that.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Source please

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

that message doesnt says its getting delisted, it says there MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY IF the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days doesnt exceeds 0.2 BTC.[

learn to read imbecile.
why the name calling? Didn't you read the thread this coin is abandoned. Developer is incompetent, and a liar. What else do you need to see here? Move on........

Why are you so extremely eager to make this thread die? And why don't you quit posting here if there's nothing to see?
should I pump the thread instead? Are you bag holding? Do you want the thread to continue like incompetent developer is still posting here?

No, what you should do is stop your incessant bitching in the thread since it apparently has zero interest to you.
Oh shit.... we got a bag holder, your the last one holding on, Let it go son let it go...........

Crypto is the only place that people can not feeling satisfied with 100% profit, for these ones I always say

#bagholder forever
#Loser

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Oh shit.... we got a bag holder, your the last one holding on, Let it go son let it go...........
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Yes, right. But it shows a tendency. I don't think LXC will be delisted in the next 2 weeks, but I'm sure it will be delisted in the next 2 months. Saw this with Guerillacoin. It was also abandoned and all Holders hoped (including myself), Dev would come back but he did not. And LXC reminds me on that. I watched LXC since the beginning without buying, because it looked to me to much like hype. Don't say, it was planned as a scam, but..... under the line it doesn't make any difference. If the Dev is not in a hospital or something like that, there is no reason to stay away without any sign that long. Therefore, this Coin is most likely done.

dont trust anyone on the forum is what i'd have to say to that.

Yes, you're completely right. Nobody should trust me or anybody he don't knows, but I think everybody is able to follow that simple conclusions. If there are other conclusions I'm eager to read them. In my opinion the facts speak for itself: The Dev is away without any sign, Price and Volume are very low, and Bittrex has already "threatened" to delist LXC. And no, I don't want to buy cheap. It is how I said: I'm watching this since the start because I WAS interested in the beginning but I did not buy. I wrote in this thread before in the first weeks.

It is serious, I am so happy that i dumped all my coins.  Grin
legendary

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Moon?

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Activity: 134
What´s up here ??

I do not know, Looks like the Dev is dead.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary

Source please

learn to read imbecile.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Yes, right. But it shows a tendency. I don't think LXC will be delisted in the next 2 weeks, but I'm sure it will be delisted in the next 2 months. Saw this with Guerillacoin. It was also abandoned and all Holders hoped (including myself), Dev would come back but he did not. And LXC reminds me on that. I watched LXC since the beginning without buying, because it looked to me to much like hype. Don't say, it was planned as a scam, but..... under the line it doesn't make any difference. If the Dev is not in a hospital or something like that, there is no reason to stay away without any sign that long. Therefore, this Coin is most likely done.

dont trust anyone on the forum is what i'd have to say to that.
legendary

Source please

learn to read imbecile.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Source please

learn to read imbecile.
legendary

Source please

Moon?
Activity: 134

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: