Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 217. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
This is from a service called Casheer. It's a service for merchats to accept crypto coins as payment. They want to add some coins to the choices of payment. Only active coins will be added. This is a great way to use LibrexCoin to pay for stuff. They have a contest in which I posted below for 2 chances to win 50$ worth of whatever coin you like. I created a LibrexCoin thread so go there and support LibrexCoin doing what the following directions say. Please help us get LibrexCoin on their service.

"Would you like to win $50 worth of your choice currency while also helping your favorite coin(s) gain utility by being added to the Casheer platform? If so, here's your chance! Only currencies with high demand will be included, so rally your community and show strong support for your coin!

There are two ways to win and we encourage you to participate in both.

Twitter Giveaway
1. Follow @CasheerApp on Twitter and tweet out the following message “Just entered to win $50 worth of my choice currency. Follow @CasheerApp and retweet http://bit.ly/1sPJktN #LibrexCoin".

Forum Giveaway
1.Register and post on the Casheer forum (http://forum.casheer.net) to support the coin(s) of your choice. If your coin isn’t listed yet, start a new thread. If you support multiple coins, post once in each of their threads. Tell us WHY you support your favorite coin(s). One thread per coin, PLEASE.

The giveaway is open until Sunday, the 17th. We will announce the 2 winners that evening.

Good luck!!!"

i have tweet it .but the forum is so slow to post a reply.
i'll do it when i  have time.

Hoping everyone come to support it  rather than nothing.
I believe we have A strong community .lol Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Trolling no matter how "lite" it is will be deleted. I've asked my guys more than once to stop trolling in SDC. Seems they have. So stop trolling here.  

Well it's not that simple. CryptoAsian have to set up time that works for both of us. I am waiting on word from him what times etc are good for him. The process has been started. I will update as it moves along.

For those that want to know what part of the POD is like here is the 1st step besides making the contact to do it in the first place.

This is what I have to prove to him to get the various levels of POD. I will show him this info. It will not be made public but He will be able to verify it and thus able to rate my POD level. Do to time zones and work schedules this may take a day or two to get it all done at acceptable levels. Point is now to know I received the questions and will begin to fill out and accomplish the tasks asked.

"Here are a couple questions that I would like you to answer best as possible.  The highest rating you can receive is a 5 POD Rating with a + if you decided to do a video chat.   You can view what is needed to attain that here: http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/.  

1. What is your name?

2. Where do you currently call home?

3. What is your IRC identity?

4. Personal contact questions:
4a. Do you have a personal social media Twitter, LinkedIn, Weibo or Facebook? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential.  
4b. Do you have a Skype or another messaging program? If you do not want me to share it please let me know and I will keep it confidential.  
4c. If you have a personal phone number you would like to post so I can text to you may.  This will absolutely not be shared to anyone.  
4d. What is your personal email address?

5. What is your background in coding?

6. Is Crypto a full-time endeavor or do you have another source of revenue?

7. Have you created any other coins?  If so, what coins?

8. Do you have any other developers that have direct access to the GitHub source codes? If so, I will need them to also provide me with answers to these questions
8a. Also, provide a screen shot of you being logged into the Github source code.

9. Who first introduced you into Crypto?

10. Please write a paragraph you deem noteworthy in gaining the best rating possible.  Some suggestions would be a hand written note with some sort of ID next to it with personal information blocked out.  I will let you be intuitive with your paragraph."
Trolling no matter how "lite" it is will be deleted. I've asked my guys more than once to stop trolling in SDC. Seems they have. So stop trolling here.  

Hey dev,

When is  the POD released ?

Wink

When it gets done.  Cool

TODAY or TOMORROW ?

Waiting for it.

Well it's not that simple. CryptoAsian have to set up time that works for both of us. I am waiting on word from him what times etc are good for him. The process has been started. I will update as it moves along.
This is from a service called Casheer. It's a service for merchats to accept crypto coins as payment. They want to add some coins to the choices of payment. Only active coins will be added. This is a great way to use LibrexCoin to pay for stuff. They have a contest in which I posted below for 2 chances to win 50$ worth of whatever coin you like. I created a LibrexCoin thread so go there and support LibrexCoin doing what the following directions say. Please help us get LibrexCoin on their service.

"Would you like to win $50 worth of your choice currency while also helping your favorite coin(s) gain utility by being added to the Casheer platform? If so, here's your chance! Only currencies with high demand will be included, so rally your community and show strong support for your coin!

There are two ways to win and we encourage you to participate in both.

Twitter Giveaway
1. Follow @CasheerApp on Twitter and tweet out the following message “Just entered to win $50 worth of my choice currency. Follow @CasheerApp and retweet http://bit.ly/1sPJktN #LibrexCoin".

Forum Giveaway
1.Register and post on the Casheer forum (http://forum.casheer.net) to support the coin(s) of your choice. If your coin isn’t listed yet, start a new thread. If you support multiple coins, post once in each of their threads. Tell us WHY you support your favorite coin(s). One thread per coin, PLEASE.

The giveaway is open until Sunday, the 17th. We will announce the 2 winners that evening.

Good luck!!!"

Hey dev,

When is  the POD released ?

Wink

When it gets done.  Cool

TODAY or TOMORROW ?

Waiting for it.

Hey dev,

Wink

When it gets done.  Cool

Hey dev,

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i am waiting for ios and librexsend  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Forumside is such a Silly Place
Please don't troll in SDC thread. It's not nice.  Cool
Activity: 178

Listen to the wise one.

I am still of the opinion that trust and honesty and hard work is what makes people wealthy. The biggest coins did it the hard way.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Listen to the wise one.

legendary
Activity: 1050
What's the matter, tube steak?

Dev, I think you handly this all very well.

You can check out roxcoin, it had fud of this caliber thrown at it and it crumbled into despair.

Chin up people, try not to obsess over the price, let's move past the FUD and focus our energy on creating a stronger sense of unity within the community.

Our ship took on a little water during yesterday's stormy seas, nothing a little perseverance can't fix.
Well seems a lot of SDC's trolls where not above trolling and trying to destroy LibrexCoin over a typo. That said I am above it. When SDC's dev does come online then  we will see what actions he takes. Please do not troll them. I know how it is to have a shit fest on my hands.  Wink
Activity: 378
Oh here we go again. This shit never ends. No matter what crypto I invest in.
Activity: 445
Ok, just cuz you said so...... Wink
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Shadowcoin is posting they were first for "WORKING" staking mobile wallet...

I mean LXC deserves that credit. Hope their dev will straighten that out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8335917

Come on guys, "Shadowcoin" isn't posting anything it's a story on a third-party crypto news site by someone who's obviously got the wrong information. Instead of twisting the facts to try to smear the people involved with Shadowcoin, why not try contacting the person who wrote the story to let them know they've made a mistake.

They posted in their forum and had party gif's and posted on twitter? I got trolled to damn near to death. No one in there thread except one guy who was pissed said anything against it. They need to delete the posts and retract the story. Then I will accept it wasn't "shawdow coin" but a rogue agent.

Dev, the SDC dev hasn't been online for about 6 hours. Should you be held accountable for everything that everyone writes in this thread?
This argument is extremely weak and I'd expect you to be above this kind of pissy tit-for-tat bullshit after yesterday. I hold a little of both coins so I'll post something in their thread and hopefully when the writer of the story gets the messages he'll retract/correct it.

Come on guys, "Shadowcoin" isn't posting anything it's a story on a third-party crypto news site by someone who's obviously got the wrong information. Instead of twisting the facts to try to smear the people involved with Shadowcoin, why not try contacting the person who wrote the story to let them know they've made a mistake.

They posted in their forum and had party gif's and posted on twitter? I got trolled to damn near to death. No one in there thread except one guy who was pissed said anything against it. They need to delete the posts and retract the story. Then I will accept it wasn't "shawdow coin" but a rogue agent.

If they won't then post and tell the truth. Post and tweet on Twitter our true story of 1st pos coin staking wallet on forum and tweeter. Don't troll them though. We are better than that.

Jump to: