Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 26. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.
Is there a guesstimate for Librex send and the card withdrawals?

I got curious and started researching Zerocoin and Zerocash in this forum and it appears that stuff is nowhere near ready yet so if Librexsend requires that well I guess that answers that

Librexsend doesn't require it. In fact it has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.

I got curious and started researching Zerocoin and Zerocash in this forum and it appears that stuff is nowhere near ready yet so if Librexsend requires that well I guess that answers that
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

You step #2 is wrong
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as peers.dat (lowercase)

you should be making a file called librexcoin.conf that you past the nodes into and not peers.dat.

1. Close wallet. Delete your current peers.dat file
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as librexcoin.conf (lowercase)
3. Move that file into your Roaming Folder
4. Restart wallet

working thanks!
who told me peers.dat ?

Ugh. Sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Thanks for the correction.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

You step #2 is wrong
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as peers.dat (lowercase)

you should be making a file called librexcoin.conf that you past the nodes into and not peers.dat.

2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as librexcoin.conf (lowercase)
4. Restart wallet

working thanks!
who told me peers.dat ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

You step #2 is wrong

4. Restart wallet

legendary
do l need config file?
Activity: 432
I do not know what kind of problem you have, but I never had any problems with my windows wallet, it's syncing fine as you can see in the image.

legendary
win 7
0 active connections

peers.dat
***ass above
1. Close wallet.
4. Restart wallet

wallet downloaded from web..

no conflict with..
firewall
antivirus
spybot sd
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
where can l download zip blockchain?..my wallet wont sync..
yes l have dat file..
Are you using Windows 8.1
yes l have dat file..

I just restarted my wallet and it synced just fine. This wallet in its current build form has been around since July and has worked all along. I am surprised some people have issues with it.  Huh
legendary
yes l have dat file..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?

Anything for cheap coins Bruzz. Enjoy dem holidays
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Yes, everything is fine, we are just pretty busy working to release some resources.  Cool
Activity: 432
LOL, ENJOY THE SHAKEOUT DAYTRADERS.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Massive orders being placed on Bittrex  Shocked

Ohhhhhhhh mama!
Pages: