Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 240. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is this project closed source or open source?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice to see the wallet actually works like it should! I'm buying more LXC coins now.
Activity: 322
This coin has the anon or not yet?

not yet it will take more time

They said whitepaper about anon in the next week or so.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

not yet it will take more time
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

So you put it on charge and it started staking right?

No it started before. I think it was just a coincidence that I started charging.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
So you put it on charge and it started staking right?
legendary
Activity: 1330
The wallet works just fine on my Galaxy S5. It's loaded and has coins on it. It is in staking mode. It had said not enough mature coins but now says staking.   500 coins in mine. just in case it eats them.  Wink Watch the total coins and if the number increases even by dust (sats) than it processed a stake block as this gui may not announce it.

Good. I'm not the only one then. I have 1000. When we combine the mystical forces of our 1500 coins, we shall form the LXCzord.

Did I read it wrong or did it say the wallet stakes over night while phone is charging? seems like I remember reading that.

Ya that's on that pic on the OP. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. I doubt it only stakes based on your time zone. It probably just says that because it uses battery power. It does seem to draw a little juice but as far as I can tell it's not that bad. You don't have to leave it running constantly anyway. Just turn it on once in a while to earn stakes. No reason to leave the wallet app running on your phone in your pocket at work or whatever.
legendary
The wallet works just fine on my Galaxy S5. It's loaded and has coins on it. It is in staking mode. It had said not enough mature coins but now says staking.   500 coins in mine. just in case it eats them.  Wink Watch the total coins and if the number increases even by dust (sats) than it processed a stake block as this gui may not announce it.

Good. I'm not the only one then. I have 1000. When we combine the mystical forces of our 1500 coins, we shall form the LXCzord.

Did I read it wrong or did it say the wallet stakes over night while phone is charging? seems like I remember reading that.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Someone else please test staking on the Android wallet. I can't believe I'm the only one.

All hope is vested on you!!  Tongue

lol those little 1000 coins are the most watched coins on the planet right now.
Activity: 258
Someone else please test staking on the Android wallet. I can't believe I'm the only one.

All hope is vested on you!!  Tongue
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

GREAT WORK LIBREXCOIN DEVS!

Good work guys! Glad too see coin devs getting things done.  Grin
legendary

GREAT WORK LIBREXCOIN DEVS!
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
librexcoindev congratulations on the first staking android wallet. Just installed it on my shitsung Smiley. Will be there any whitepapers this or the next week? Any plans ?

It will be open source in 2 weeks or so.  We do have a white paper for LibrexSend due to come out next week.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
is the mobile wallet open source?

In 2 weeks or so it will be.   Smiley

Hey bro. I have 1000 coins and it says staking. Any idea roughly how long it should take to hit a block? It's been a couple hours. I didn't want to put more on there since it's new software.

The actual times its takes to stake its self varies a lot. Just like a regular QT wallet.
Jump to: