Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 238. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Zerocoin will come in about 3 months.

I would not hold my breath. In ANC we have been waiting since before christmas.

Ok dude whatever you say. please dont come over here and start dumping shit on our thread again there is no call for that. Just please wait and see if the dev can deliver as he promises ok?

If you read my posts I did not once dump shit, but asked pertinent questions. Furthermore my questions also lead to the dev giving some substance to the claims regarding zerocoin, while you where just fluttering along screaming "Yay, we haz zerocoin/cash yay!" doing your best to interrupt all efforts to get some actual information for the community. A community that should by rights be sceptical to all such claims.

I have invested some in this coin now, but I would be astonished if the devs in fact bring zerocoin along by october, no matter what the captain of the cheerleadingsquad says.

They have a whitepaper coming in the next week for Librexsend, which is a temporary anon solution until Zerocoin. And they're aware of how ambitious it is to pursue Zerocoin. You should go chat with the dev in IRC. They're pretty reasonable. Also they just delivered the first staking wallet, something that many have tried and failed to do, which is a huge credit to their abilities.

Yes, will be nice to see what librexsend actually is. I don't see the need to chat with the devs about zerocoin, maybe they will deliver  but likely not. Let's just say I am hedging my bets. Meanwhile I just sold enough librex to get back my initial buy-inn with a very nice profit, so now it's time to lean back and see what all the fuzz is about.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?

They have a whitepaper coming in the next week for Librexsend, which is a temporary anon solution until Zerocoin. And they're aware of how ambitious it is to pursue Zerocoin. You should go chat with the dev in IRC. They're pretty reasonable. Also they just delivered the first staking wallet, something that many have tried and failed to do, which is a huge credit to their abilities.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
lol huge buyings at bittrex :O
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Here come the SDC zerocoin trolls. This dev has made it so clear about it. Yet they still troll t. People are buying this coin right now because they made good on neigh exceeded their promise and delivered a working product that stakes all the time not just at night or charging and did it days sooner then said. Go back to SDC and troll the zerocoin bullshit there. Wankers.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Ok dude whatever you say. please dont come over here and start dumping shit on our thread again there is no call for that. Just please wait and see if the dev can deliver as he promises ok?

If you read my posts I did not once dump shit, but asked pertinent questions. Furthermore my questions also lead to the dev giving some substance to the claims regarding zerocoin, while you where just fluttering along screaming "Yay, we haz zerocoin/cash yay!" doing your best to interrupt all efforts to get some actual information for the community. A community that should by rights be sceptical to all such claims.

I have invested some in this coin now, but I would be astonished if the devs in fact bring zerocoin along by october, no matter what the captain of the cheerleadingsquad says.

+10000
Activity: 182

what coins have tried
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

You are 100% correct Bangomatic! I bought in! I will NOT continue to shit on your coin.

Thank you!!!!
Activity: 126

3 months?In three days I will not take, now the development of credit is bad, I don't want my money loss
Activity: 258
lol look at the way the coin is moving this looks like a IconicExpert pump

watch his call to exit  Grin
Activity: 182
lol look at the way the coin is moving this looks like a IconicExpert pump
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Activity: 126
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
WELL DONE Smiley  LIBREXCOIN BABY  3970 sats now to  da moon to 20k Smiley

More like 6970 sat.  Grin
Activity: 322
Do not quote the dirty trolls. If this was a scam, it would have been known within the first 2-3 days.

there, fixed it for you. lol
Activity: 378
Do not quote the dirty trolls. If this was a scam, it would have been known within the first 2-3 days.
Activity: 378
That escalated quickly! I'm in!!! The code is solid.
Activity: 654
Jump to: