Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 248. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Librexcoin 94% appreciation  Roll Eyes and now visible in the first page of coinmarketcap, at Position 99, it is peanut price, I am buying more... Grin

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Envious Shadowcoin angry Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
If he release's the wallet on monday. I think we will see 10k+ easy. Shit, maybe even 20k+.
No pump just someone bough a large amount of coins up to 2k. Just 1 or 2 big buys is not a true pump. 
  I hope you are right, but the buy order are very thin.
  just look at the market history, someone even bought 1.3 bitcoin at 2100 sat, this wasnt just a small pump, whats the use of that for them ?  someone just really wants to buy a lot of coins, and not by pulling the price down and setting buy orders, some just buy from the sell list, this makes room for growth, as you can see in the last hour .  I think this coin is getting in a good position now, enough time passed for weak hands to dump their coins, and people are starting to have faith in the dev, dev showing his face a lot in here, we shouldn't be surprised if this hits 4k within days.   
  You may be right! I thought this was too good to be true. We must be shining on coinmarketcap top 100, and dev said he would maybe release screenshot and definitely sound too friendly for being a scammer in my opinion.  Grin 4k tonight. 

+1 000 000
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Bittrex_Pump

5pm today will be a great pump. I think it will be LXC Smiley

Whales are buying LXC, they clearly know something Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
No pump just someone bough a large amount of coins up to 2k. Just 1 or 2 big buys is not a true pump.

just look at the market history, someone even bought 1.3 bitcoin at 2100 sat, this wasnt just a small pump, whats the use of that for them ?

someone just really wants to buy a lot of coins, and not by pulling the price down and setting buy orders, some just buy from the sell list, this makes room for
growth, as you can see in the last hour .

I think this coin is getting in a good position now, enough time passed for weak hands to dump their coins, and people are starting to have faith
in the dev, dev showing his face a lot in here, we shouldn't be surprised if this hits 4k within days.

You may be right! I thought this was too good to be true. We must be shining on coinmarketcap top 100, and dev said he would maybe release screenshot and definitely sound too friendly for being a scammer in my opinion.  Grin 4k tonight.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

just look at the market history, someone even bought 1.3 bitcoin at 2100 sat, this wasnt just a small pump, whats the use of that for them ?

someone just really wants to buy a lot of coins, and not by pulling the price down and setting buy orders, some just buy from the sell list, this makes room for
growth, as you can see in the last hour .

I think this coin is getting in a good position now, enough time passed for weak hands to dump their coins, and people are starting to have faith
in the dev, dev showing his face a lot in here, we shouldn't be surprised if this hits 4k within days.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@Librexcoindev

Did you think about Proof of Developer @ coinssource or cryptoasian ? It would give a huge piece of confidence in this coin.

I'm in talks with him regrading this. I value internet privacy and consider it a serious security risk to put personal info on an internet site. Take a good look through this thread and other to see what troll get bent out of shape over and can turn nasty and attack you or your family or you on your work site. It's also a great way to get you identity stolen. There is a reason most users not just dev's hear use handles or non real names for their account. Non the less he and I are figuring out a way to verify me without this risk. He has offered ideas and ways to achieve this and so I will look into doing them.  Grin

I'm not sure about coinssource, but I'm pretty sure that cryptoasian keeps all information private. Also getting either of these to approve you will go along way to improving your coin, just as much as any feature would.

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 432
2000k  Grin

Look at us in a few weeks...

HATERS GONNA HATE Grin
questions from someone new to this coin to others in this discussion thread who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?

A suggestion. A lot of what you ask can be found on the op and reading through the last pages of the thread.
http://cryptobe.com/ is down, so many other coin explorers aren't working.
We should move off http://cryptobe.com/ though cus it's not very good.

If bittrex found out the market is gonna be frozen till we got a solution.

Shocked

Then they freeze 20 other coins along with it. That's not likely. It's not our issue its the block explores people's (not made by us) issue to sort. We will get another so when this happens again we have another at the ready.

If bittrex found out the market is gonna be frozen till we got a solution.

Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
questions from someone new to this coin to others in this discussion thread who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Jump to: