Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 249. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If bittrex finds out about blockchain explorer they will stop trade so dev please consider this as very serious..also consider to invest some btc   for MACHADO ..
also if not ,please give us some explanations..

Does it means we should panic sell?
l didn't said anything..just to fix explored and ...

Explorer website ain't working no?
http://cryptobe.com/

I can't access it any longer... do we have another one?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
If bittrex finds out about blockchain explorer they will stop trade so dev please consider this as very serious..also consider to invest some btc   for MACHADO ..

l didn't said anything..just to fix explored and ...

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I just looked at the rich list to see where I was, and it's still showing my old coin count from a few days ago, it seems to be stuck?

http://162.243.243.7/richlist/LibrexCoin

Edit: I just checked my address with the block explorer and it's only showing transactions from 02 August?

Can someone else check their address's with the block explorer to see if it's displaying the correct date and block.

Thanks.
yup. this ain't working well.

We need a fully working block explorer, all manner of things could be going on and we wouldn't know.
legendary
Would you guys please quit asking for a screenshot? dev already answered us on that.

And code review? the code is on github, and like dev says, it works. Has already been vetted by many. Thats why you are getting coins staked every few minutes from your wallet...it works! Smooth as silk...
which is more than can be said for many like Pesa coin...they have wallet /code problems from the start and still do.

BTW this is maybe the most stable blockchain I've seen. Even with all the multipools hitting the coin with huge hashrates there were NO forks, which is amazing.
why would this be problem, if everything is ok..more investors will come.
also l think that will be nice checkpoint in road map--talking about coinbaster--
coin will be more legitimate..
Also dev will upgrade trust.
Where i can find comments about code and plp who checked code_?
Leandro G Machado is very influential in cryptoworld!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All fud came from people active in anoncoin.
This is not fud. I will support 100% the first implementation of Zerocoin.

Hello lunokhod2,

Are there details about how the UFO will be generated for the Zerocoin implementation? If I am correct, initial parameters of Zerocoin require a certain level of trust. Who will be incharge of overseeing the UFO generation? Are you setting up a UFO RSA server similar to Anoncoin?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Would you guys please quit asking for a screenshot? dev already answered us on that.

And code review? the code is on github, and like dev says, it works. Has already been vetted by many. Thats why you are getting coins staked every few minutes from your wallet...it works! Smooth as silk...
which is more than can be said for many like Pesa coin...they have wallet /code problems from the start and still do.

BTW this is maybe the most stable blockchain I've seen. Even with all the multipools hitting the coin with huge hashrates there were NO forks, which is amazing.
PC wallet code is not same as android wallet code
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

@leandrogmachado

let him see your code he is coinbaster

if he say code is good price will rocket..

twitter
Leandro G Machado
@leandrogmachado
Well that is a good idea

This + Screenshot =  Cool
There is no need of screenshot

If well done it can help.
legendary
*snip*  What about screenshots?
 Maybe later today.  Wink
 Dear dev leave them please today and I will love you even more Smiley

Launch the mobile wallet on Monday evening and we all love you then  Cool

The wallet is probably not 100% finished. If the dev could release it BEFORE SDC, this would get a lot of attention and the coin will be considerate very serious of course, but the wallet is gonna be ready when it will be ready.

Yes. Timing is everything in crypto.

By the same token we want a solid, bug-free build, and that is what the dev will deliver.
@leandrogmachado

twitter
Leandro G Machado
@leandrogmachado
Well that is a good idea

This + Screenshot =  Cool
There is no need of screenshot
 Maybe later today.  Wink

Launch the mobile wallet on Monday evening and we all love you then  Cool

The wallet is probably not 100% finished. If the dev could release it BEFORE SDC, this would get a lot of attention and the coin will be considerate very serious of course, but the wallet is gonna be ready when it will be ready.
legendary
 Maybe later today.  Wink

Launch the mobile wallet on Monday evening and we all love you then  Cool
@leandrogmachado

twitter
Leandro G Machado
@leandrogmachado
Well that is a good idea

This + Screenshot =  Cool
@leandrogmachado

twitter
Leandro G Machado
@leandrogmachado
Well that is a good idea
legendary
@leandrogmachado

twitter
Leandro G Machado
@leandrogmachado
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
 Maybe later today.  Wink
legendary
@leandrogmachado

Activity: 350
@Librexcoindev

Did you think about Proof of Developer @ coinssource or cryptoasian ? It would give a huge piece of confidence in this coin.

I'm in talks with him regrading this. I value internet privacy and consider it a serious security risk to put personal info on an internet site. Take a good look through this thread and other to see what troll get bent out of shape over and can turn nasty and attack you or your family or you on your work site. It's also a great way to get you identity stolen. There is a reason most users not just dev's hear use handles or non real names for their account. Non the less he and I are figuring out a way to verify me without this risk. He has offered ideas and ways to achieve this and so I will look into doing them.  Grin

I hope you will find a way, otherwise there might be some crappy FUD problems here. We have many scam devs nowadays, untill you prove yourself ppl will have doubts whether its scam or not. Greetings.
Jump to: