Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 272. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is only time now let it rain and hope this queen will breeze increase because this queen is with the million dollars and you know that I mean dollars is not easy to make this is the best coin since it care and this is the best wine since royalty we have hit it hard hit me one more time
Most releases of features will happen once the pow phase is over. No matter what we do the multi pools will dump to pay their miners. They don't plan to keep the coins. They want BTC or whatever their payout coin is. Pow will end in the next few days. We will release a road map in the next day or so though along with small updates to the web site (links etc). In a few days we will also release our Android wallet. This wallet will work on Android devices and allow you to stake on that device. 
Nice. Are there other staking android wallets or is this the first? Will there be anon feature in the wallet also?

Hello I have the good news! I believed this queen with you to set all she and because today the people after world war with CDs. The set hole she coin will rise subdued a few more days on that exchanges and it will be written to be in feast and we cannot have hard for thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Most releases of features will happen once the pow phase is over. No matter what we do the multi pools will dump to pay their miners. They don't plan to keep the coins. They want BTC or whatever their payout coin is. Pow will end in the next few days. We will release a road map in the next day or so though along with small updates to the web site (links etc). In a few days we will also release our Android wallet. This wallet will work on Android devices and allow you to stake on that device. 
Nice. Are there other staking android wallets or is this the first? Will there be anon feature in the wallet also?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.
fud fud fud  please sell me your coins
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

OK Dev, you seem to talk the talk, but i'm going to remain sceptical as you still to remain to produce anything, (and after last weeks 4 scams).

If you do produce a android wallet in a few days, then we all can expect a sharp increase in value, as it is now, the current price seems to be about right.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Multipools will be gone in 11 hrs. not sure how long they hold before dumping though.

Usually within 24 hrs as to make the next payout.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Multipools will be gone in 11 hrs. not sure how long they hold before dumping though.
legendary

Strike a deal with Starbuck's. I wanna be able to use my mobile wallet to buy venti mocha latte.  Wink
legendary
nothing new here, move on

It's  more promising than most crap out lately. 4 scams in a week. This is a breath of fresh air.
True, Granted the dev hasn't dropped anything yet. I sure hope he makes good on the plans.

+1 I think we will see some action once the PoS begins.
Activity: 378

It's  more promising than most crap out lately. 4 scams in a week. This is a breath of fresh air.
True, Granted the dev hasn't dropped anything yet. I sure hope he makes good on the plans.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
So hard to mine.Price should rise up
Wow all that for a two second throw away fud killing comment i forgot i even made lol.

Sorry to the non Chinese person i dint mean to cause you to wright a book, from that i should probably clear up that BOOM is not a Chinese scam coin either.

Can we all play along nicely? LibrexCoin is not Chinese or a scam coin. ChaosAgent has made a tip bot for IRC. Very cool. Thanks for that. I will send a bounty payment. speaking of bounties we will now offer 1000 LXC bounties for translations in Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese. If you have one for other language pm 1st. For these make them and if they are real and not just google translate paste jobs I will pay the 1000 XLC bounty.

hello please send me 1000 bounty now i translate into the chinese.
Wow all that for a two second throw away fud killing comment i forgot i even made lol.

Sorry to the non Chinese person i dint mean to cause you to wright a book, from that i should probably clear up that BOOM is not a Chinese scam coin either.

Can we all play along nicely? LibrexCoin is not Chinese or a scam coin. ChaosAgent has made a tip bot for IRC. Very cool. Thanks for that. I will send a bounty payment. speaking of bounties we will now offer 1000 LXC bounties for translations in Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese. If you have one for other language pm 1st. For these make them and if they are real and not just google translate paste jobs I will pay the 1000 XLC bounty.
Activity: 108

Activity: 108
Only 900 blocks left before this dumping falls right off,
Kinda twitching to get in but im trying to wait till around block 5800 cuz theses miners dont give a shit i swear there losing money lol, dont think its gonna go much lower than 1400/1350 tho.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Hello, I am sorry if you think that I am a person from China. I am not from China unfortunately when I was very young hero this was always broken that like my best to create the day have a stand another people situations I have been to many countries and I have studied very hard regarding my English which has now improved to an extent where people many people with them and see what I'm watching the only states which another meaning to mean that they are things instead so please give me what I keep their costs of this gorgeous because of this cost I can barely 7 is to somebody that does not it is that the coin I am speaking about IS good point because of several reasons. The first reason is based on the fact that the press calling is able to produce results. We have a very good developer that is providing the sort because he knows what he's doing. Also think about it if it is kind of want to be an exchange which is it hasn't fallen the minus don't want to sell because they are calling the hand it is making money for them think about calling in your had an investment at investment increases about the price of the coin increases therefore there is of my love coin towards the cost to use at the production is quite in early because possible to use a coin even on a matter scale but we need the equipment to peoples that do that and the ladies and the girls to read it so that we can make a ring and this is what we require if it is for this period of time that the ladies are useful chicks in this case which would be required and developments would be requested on that car it is many of love situation and then quite well developed I believe to why people and progression"two weeks before this point reaches about what to talk she so please give the Queen chance thank you

Annnnnd...I'm out Roll Eyes

Hello, I am sorry if you think that I am a person from China. I am not from China unfortunately when I was very young hero this was always broken that like my best to create the day have a stand another people situations I have been to many countries and I have studied very hard regarding my English which has now improved to an extent where people many people with them and see what I'm watching the only states which another meaning to mean that they are things instead so please give me what I keep their costs of this gorgeous because of this cost I can barely 7 is to somebody that does not it is that the coin I am speaking about IS good point because of several reasons. The first reason is based on the fact that the press calling is able to produce results. We have a very good developer that is providing the sort because he knows what he's doing. Also think about it if it is kind of want to be an exchange which is it hasn't fallen the minus don't want to sell because they are calling the hand it is making money for them think about calling in your had an investment at investment increases about the price of the coin increases therefore there is of my love coin towards the cost to use at the production is quite in early because possible to use a coin even on a matter scale but we need the equipment to peoples that do that and the ladies and the girls to read it so that we can make a ring and this is what we require if it is for this period of time that the ladies are useful chicks in this case which would be required and developments would be requested on that car it is many of love situation and then quite well developed I believe to why people and progression"two weeks before this point reaches about what to talk she so please give the Queen chance thank you
Jump to: