Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 274. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Good work on the web site DEV.

When are you putting us on coinmarketcap?

I twitter them so hopefully soon.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Lol that picture kills it haha.

Your coins looking promising people, first for a while

Thank you. we really care about a quality coin. Way too many shit and scam coins lately. We want to this to be a great coin that will be used and valued by many people.  Cool
Hi dev,I think we need timeline about the new project or features. So all the people can keep an eye on this coin.Thanks.

We will have a road map up soon and well as white paper(s). Website is up but the links on it will be updated a little later today. The Git hub has been cleaned up of backup files. Facebook page is going as well.

The web site is at http://LibrexCoin.com Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008072747753
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thank you. we really care about a quality coin. Way too many shit and scam coins lately. We want to this to be a great coin that will be used and valued by many people.  Cool
Hi dev,I think we need timeline about the new project or features. So all the people can keep an eye on this coin.Thanks.
+1 also you should contact coinmarketcap to add LXC on their list

why dont you just send me your coins and ill look after them for you?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Thank you. we really care about a quality coin. Way too many shit and scam coins lately. We want to this to be a great coin that will be used and valued by many people.  Cool
+1 also you should contact coinmarketcap to add LXC on their list
Activity: 89

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary

Dont!!! It will bring more hash...Im already down to a couple hundred coins a day.  Sad  Wait a few days  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

THIS COIN IS GOING TO MAKE ME RICH IT WILL BE WORTH 300USD NEXT WEEK. IM JUST WAITIN FOR THE BANKS TO CRASH AND CLOSE AND THE GOVERNMENTS WILL CAUSE US TO ALL PANIC. IM INVESTING 100 BITCOIN IN THIS COIN RIGHT NOW SO ALL OFFERS WELCOME.

I REALLY LIKE THE DONKEY. I MAY BUY ONE WHEN I AM RICH. I GOT SO MANY PLANS WITH MY COINS IN FUTURE.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I'm pretty sure the devs here are for real. Usually scam devs won't combat fud and would have left by now. We just need to get past the miner dumps and fud chumps. Then we will see what these devs have in store for LXC.

I read I lot of the posts. The coins code seem to be in working order and I saw nothing fishy in the code. I'm buying some off the exchange as my miners are too small for this kind of hash rate.  Shocked

Where is money button???
I'm pretty sure the devs here are for real. Usually scam devs won't combat fud and would have left by now. We just need to get past the miner dumps and fud chumps. Then we will see what these devs have in store for LXC.

I read I lot of the posts. The coins code seem to be in working order and I saw nothing fishy in the code. I'm buying some off the exchange as my miners are too small for this kind of hash rate.  Shocked

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Mobile Wallet that stakes....coming soon.  Cool
+1 That would be kick ass. Has that ever been done before?
legendary
Mobile Wallet that stakes....coming soon.  Cool
Activity: 151
nice coin so far, I have made a good profit from mining it  Grin
Activity: 168
Activity: 210
Living the dream

Activity: 378
Jump to: