Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 273. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How many other people here still have doubt about this coin?

Let's face it the Dev's haven't delivered much to make you think otherwise.

dev can't deliver, period.

Real coins have been trying to deliver a working implant of zerocoin for months and months. This is not one of those coins...

Haters will always hate!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Real coins have been trying to deliver a working implant of zerocoin for months and months. This is not one of those coins...
Activity: 150

legendary
I love how people treat those who don't speak English.  The guy was making an effort to communicate and got nothing but railed on.  He was even being positive...

Essentially, he was saying that the coin looks good but the whitepaper is necessary to insure community trust in the dev and if that happens than the coin will be successful.

All things I don't necessarily disagree with though I am probably more interested in the roadmap by just a smidge.

Regardless...thanks for your objective optimism, 100megahashbrown...spot on and don't let others bring you down.

That donkey picture is also unproductive...but whateves...

Ya point taken. But funny is funny  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I love how people treat those who don't speak English.  The guy was making an effort to communicate and got nothing but railed on.  He was even being positive...

Essentially, he was saying that the coin looks good but the whitepaper is necessary to insure community trust in the dev and if that happens than the coin will be successful.

All things I don't necessarily disagree with though I am probably more interested in the roadmap by just a smidge.

Regardless...thanks for your objective optimism, 100megahashbrown...spot on and don't let others bring you down.

+1 He meant well for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
.........black paper paper paper people paper or some stupid things ....................................... paper white paper crystal clear

Priceless!

It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hello, I believe the white paper will hold a few results for the forthcoming man must introduction for the one that. It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might however I believe the wide people in the kids in that aren't of success based on the is one that quiet area. Looking forward, if we are able to pull this off with it and to supply and we provide the information which is best so I believe the coin will work perfectly fine in the world of online to currencies. However it is still up to the depth the designer to ensure that this product is responsible and is able to provide the results and time.

Um. Wut Huh
Must be using Google translate to post in english. Shit always gets twisted in translation. lol

He's just been smoking too much crystal.
Activity: 233
@100megahashbrown please tell me your are not affiliated with this coin in any way?  Grin

If so my miners will be running away
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Looks like a Chinese translation to English iv seen that dribble be4 lol

Hes also supporting Boom coin so at least we know which one is the Chinese scam coin out the two!!
Activity: 491
Hello, I believe the white paper will hold a few results for the forthcoming man must introduction for the one that. It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might however I believe the wide people in the kids in that aren't of success based on the is one that quiet area. Looking forward, if we are able to pull this off with it and to supply and we provide the information which is best so I believe the coin will work perfectly fine in the world of online to currencies. However it is still up to the depth the designer to ensure that this product is responsible and is able to provide the results and time.

Um. Wut Huh

ROFL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Um and With the Um ....and... I've gone crosseyed...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Um. Wut Huh
Must be using Google translate to post in english. Shit always gets twisted in translation. lol
legendary

Um. Wut Huh
Activity: 112
there is too much uncertainty here to invest, zerocash has been tried to be implemented on many coins. many devs have tried but have failed and the coin has ended up being worthless. if you pull it off great but its not looking good. its best to buy as we get more proof. boom coin is a better investment right now than this. let pow end here then begin buying

This information is run event
Yes I'd like to read the white paper as well.
Yes this white paper does not appear to have arrived however to ensure it will we require this information from the developers can you please ask the developers to provide this information we need the why do people not the black paper paper paper people paper or some stupid things we need the paper not the six see him do with paper white paper crystal clear
Activity: 210
Living the dream
Yes I'd like to read the white paper as well.
Activity: 89
Lol that picture kills it haha.

Your coins looking promising people, first for a while

Thank you. we really care about a quality coin. Way too many shit and scam coins lately. We want to this to be a great coin that will be used and valued by many people.  Cool
Hi dev,I think we need timeline about the new project or features. So all the people can keep an eye on this coin.Thanks.

We will have a road map up soon and well as white paper(s). Website is up but the links on it will be updated a little later today. The Git hub has been cleaned up of backup files. Facebook page is going as well.

The web site is at http://LibrexCoin.com Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008072747753
AWESOME! Hope to see the road map and the whitepaper asap. Tongue
Jump to: