Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 32. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I see librex got an honourable mention in the bobsurplus story. funny to see the angrybackstabbers mad he made them money. Shocked

Bob Surplus has long ago left Librexcoin. I would hope people will look forward to to epic things we are about to release than dwell on the past. Good things coming!
cheers to that

au contraire mes ami! LXC is a champ.... one with great history and a solid ground... I have not gone anywhere... as a matter of fact... Ima send some btc on over to the exchange and pick me up some lxc as we speak!

See ya on the moon!

Fuck you, you parasite, I lost thousands on librex and Xcloud because of you.

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Volume kicking in now, was looking at coin cap holly shit we are not even in the top100.. so there is alot to gain for librex, dev is gonna get us by suprise:)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yeah it needs volume for sure otherwise it will just stay where its been.
Activity: 714
I see librex got an honourable mention in the bobsurplus story. funny to see the angrybackstabbers mad he made them money. Shocked

Bob Surplus has long ago left Librexcoin. I would hope people will look forward to to epic things we are about to release than dwell on the past. Good things coming!
cheers to that

au contraire mes ami! LXC is a champ.... one with great history and a solid ground... I have not gone anywhere... as a matter of fact... Ima send some btc on over to the exchange and pick me up some lxc as we speak!

See ya on the moon!

Looking at volume it looks like you didnt buy more then 3.5btc, is business going that bad for you?

Why would anyone buy more in such a thin market you would get the price so high then be destroyed by low-volume bots. Business is bad. No one can help it the market is shit until we see 100btc / day minimum - like the old MP days.
CryptoZilla

cheers to that

See ya on the moon!

Looking at volume it looks like you didnt buy more then 3.5btc, is business going that bad for you?
CryptoZilla
Seems investors all shapes and sizes smell whats coming down the pike for LXC.  Cool

Yeah Dev thanks to all your work, we like to party;)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Seems investors all shapes and sizes smell whats coming down the pike for LXC.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

cheers to that

See ya on the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

cheers to that
Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How many time The android wallet takes to sync? And then it supports staking?
syncs fast (minutes), stakes fast(couple hours)
Really?

Staking 0 of 0 will get you 0. Put some coins in it. it wont stake without coins. After coins are in they need to maturefor about 8hrs and then they will stake. but staking 0 coins is a fallacy.  Roll Eyes It should sync faster though.
legendary
Really?

just my own experience that's all. I've had problems with wallets that others haven't had as well. Can't win em all I guess
Activity: 322
Really?

legendary
Activity: 322
Activity: 432
Activity: 228
Happy new year to all  Smiley

Take your time dev and get it right  Cool
CryptoZilla
Agreed hearing close and released soon a few months now:)
Somewhere in January?

We no longer give or use dates because some people can't get over it if that tentative date passes and something doesn't happen and then trollapalooza happens. This (not posting hard dates) is becoming the norm most if not all coins for that reason. That said yes January is a realistic time for some if not all these releases. We will release separately on their own days.  Cool

Looks like we're going to have an exciting month!

It is defo gonna be epic month,  i am fully invested in

Lxc
Bitbay
Nakamotodark

All great coin all (saying) gonna release (big)

Up until now crypto costed me lots of money:p
But one day its gonna repay just one day xD

Wishinng everyone a happy and healthy 2015!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Agreed hearing close and released soon a few months now:)
Somewhere in January?

We no longer give or use dates because some people can't get over it if that tentative date passes and something doesn't happen and then trollapalooza happens. This (not posting hard dates) is becoming the norm most if not all coins for that reason. That said yes January is a realistic time for some if not all these releases. We will release separately on their own days.  Cool

Looks like we're going to have an exciting month!
Pages:
Jump to: