Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 28. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Actually just read the roadmap PDF never looked at it before lol

Appears everything is well behind schedule but that's nothing new for innovative projects like this from what I've seen with other ones

I think it will do well if/when important new tech is released and news hits the press
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Similar story was with HAL ..IT was 50k sat and now is 300 sat..
l finally sold it with losses when i realized empty promises..new dev take over the coin but i doubt in great future...small rise maybe ..
Coin was design for PND groups**FONTAS**PROMETHEUS** with their direct financial influence on dev,,
Take over in most cases is game over...

i wouldn't be surprised..LXC ...
Wow a lot of dumping today and it's not even the end of the month yet! Anyone know why?

Glad I've kept ahead of most of it all and sold higher than my last buy before each significant drop and then re-bought lower these past few months. Bought back in again for a decent quantity today @ 1211 which I hope is going to be close to as low as it ever goes yet it could go lower if we don't receive some good news soon :\

I very much doubt this project is a scam yet there's no proof of work being done on the Librexsend technology

Still I'll hang around seeing as its not so big a risk to hodl at this price point and give it till the end of next month or this quarter before giving up on it altogether

My feeling going into this year was there will eventually be some good progress but it won't happen very quickly or as timely as promised (but I could be wrong)

Edit: Still if the Librexsend tech won't be ready till the Blocknet nears its Q2 milestones then I'll still happily hold from here on in coz at any around 1000sats its a value buy imo (provided the Dev doesn't walk in frustration at all the negativity/lack of faith expressed lately LOL)

seems like librexsend and win mobile were shams.

He showed screenshot proof of Win Mobile so that should be on its way

But Librexsend I wonder about still
Wow a lot of dumping today and it's not even the end of the month yet! Anyone know why?

Glad I've kept ahead of most of it all and sold higher than my last buy before each significant drop and then re-bought lower these past few months. Bought back in again for a decent quantity today @ 1211 which I hope is going to be close to as low as it ever goes yet it could go lower if we don't receive some good news soon :\

I very much doubt this project is a scam yet there's no proof of work being done on the Librexsend technology

Still I'll hang around seeing as its not so big a risk to hodl at this price point and give it till the end of next month or this quarter before giving up on it altogether

My feeling going into this year was there will eventually be some good progress but it won't happen very quickly or as timely as promised (but I could be wrong)

Edit: Still if the Librexsend tech won't be ready till the Blocknet nears its Q2 milestones then I'll still happily hold from here on in coz at any price around 1000sats its a value buy imo (provided the Dev doesn't give up in light of all the negativity/lack of faith/FUD expressed lately LOL)
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
So now that the coin is dead can we have a new dev to take over please?

I doubt...no one won't mess with abandoned coins
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
something is weird.. Huh Huh Huh
HAL
XC
BLOCK--ICO
UTIL
LXC

PUMP AND DUMP..AND GOOD BYE
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So now that the coin is dead can we have a new dev to take over please?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks like a good coin to me. All kids of features and a cheap price. Whats not to like?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
DEV silent. Investments go to navajo coin! Dev makes a blunder! Need to use marketing!
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Don't know:)
Dev hasnt been online for 4 days, i never did sell off 1 LXC coin, the Dev said January is a fair prediction to release some updates.
They have been so quite either they are making something Epic or this is an Epic fail:)

It will all unfold within 9 days! Epic coin or Epic fail, to tuned folks  Cool
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Yeah we still wait patiently:)
we will be suprised very very soon xD

We can be suprised in both way...now wich one will it be  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
11 days left in January....
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
LXC has survived many things and it will survive again.

Survived? Seems pretty dead to me.

You people have no patience. Look at the megacoinsupporters, that is a crowd who really knows how to wait for nothing.

No reason yet to claim the death of LXC.

People also cry no patience for  megacoin if you complain. I think most of us would want to prevent that kind of future (though I think it is here).
Usually I wouldn't waste time trolling but I hold a large amount and I will treat it as money stolen (only have to read the first pages to realise the devs were misleading me - and still WTF at the donations. Give the God damn money back if you can't even give updates on that. More stealing with not a shred of giving a fuck from the devs). Not really satisfied with the defensiveness and 'we are working' with not a shred of proof. If they were upfront from the start I would have said 'nice try' and fucked off long ago.
If there was excited stuff happening they would be excited to show us.

Anyhow.. Prove me wrong if that's the case. I've accepted this as a loss do anything positive would be a welcome bonus.

I'll never forget the Liberty coin days where the forum was full of positive (lies) from developers and when I went to the dev IRC channel it smelt as dodgy as a thousand assholes. Just chatting and arguing like children and doing no actual work. I hope this is not the same, and at least aknowledge with this kind of history (not just me but almost anyone who was prominent investing in altcoins) was exposed to these lies and this is why communication is key, and also why the Altcoin scene has suffered so badly. It's not the trolls I promise you that - it's dev pump n dump schemes followed by delivering on nothing. And now, you treat the people who want to support the scene like the bad guys

I'm sorry what are you trying to say exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

You people have no patience. Look at the megacoinsupporters, that is a crowd who really knows how to wait for nothing.

People also cry no patience for  megacoin if you complain. I think most of us would want to prevent that kind of future (though I think it is here).
Usually I wouldn't waste time trolling but I hold a large amount and I will treat it as money stolen (only have to read the first pages to realise the devs were misleading me - and still WTF at the donations. Give the God damn money back if you can't even give updates on that. More stealing with not a shred of giving a fuck from the devs). Not really satisfied with the defensiveness and 'we are working' with not a shred of proof. If they were upfront from the start I would have said 'nice try' and fucked off long ago.
If there was excited stuff happening they would be excited to show us.

Anyhow.. Prove me wrong if that's the case. I've accepted this as a loss do anything positive would be a welcome bonus.

I'll never forget the Liberty coin days where the forum was full of positive (lies) from developers and when I went to the dev IRC channel it smelt as dodgy as a thousand assholes. Just chatting and arguing like children and doing no actual work. I hope this is not the same, and at least aknowledge with this kind of history (not just me but almost anyone who was prominent investing in altcoins) was exposed to these lies and this is why communication is key, and also why the Altcoin scene has suffered so badly. It's not the trolls I promise you that - it's dev pump n dump schemes followed by delivering on nothing. And now, you treat the people who want to support the scene like the bad guys
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Pages:
Jump to: