Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 30. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We are not dead just real busy. We are working one several things for Librexcoin.  Cool

+1. thank you for this hard work!!~~  hodling happily!! Cool
i like everything, dont listen to trolls. they only want negative things for other. the real comunity helps together!
going also long with LXC. which much power for your work~☆!!!
Activity: 53
We are not dead just real busy. We are working one several things for Librexcoin.  Cool

Good to know dev i am holding it till the end only you can decide if its gonna be bitter or sweet..i like sweet so please gimme some sweets Grin

Nice to hear from you!  Good to know that nice things are being worked on and soon to be released.

Going long with this one!
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

Good to know dev i am holding it till the end only you can decide if its gonna be bitter or sweet..i like sweet so please gimme some sweets Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
BOYS!  Ponzi spam was removed... thread got moderated.  Maybe DEV team is alive!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

New investors will not risk their BTC if they see a thread full of comments that pertain to the lack of involvement from the development team.

If DEV and team do not want to answer back to every troll comment that is posted on the thread, they can post after 10 troll comments.  Seriously, I do not see such activity on the thread that would require hours daily to keep community and new investors up to date or to touch base.  A daily comment would help a lot.

By the way.  Like it or not BTCtlk is still the reference as per crypto announcements.  It is the forum that helped 95% of the cryptos out there to gather their initial market cap.  Same goes for Librex.

All of the above ^^^^

The lack of involvement with the community is becoming all too familiar and even more annoying Huh
Still holding but price drop is scary   Embarrassed

Need to get some updates. 

New investors will not risk their BTC if they see a thread full of comments that pertain to the lack of involvement from the development team.

If DEV and team do not want to answer back to every troll comment that is posted on the thread, they can post after 10 troll comments.  Seriously, I do not see such activity on the thread that would require hours daily to keep community and new investors up to date or to touch base.  A daily comment would help a lot.

By the way.  Like it or not BTCtlk is still the reference as per crypto announcements.  It is the forum that helped 95% of the cryptos out there to gather their initial market cap.  Same goes for Librex.

One last thing:  It's not ONLY about anon features that need to be released and the hope for a quick buck.

It is road map in it's entirety that needs to be followed.  Librex needs to be up there with BTC, DOGE (if it survives) and LTC (if it's still relevant) when cryptocurrencies are widely accepted.  A reliable anon tech, Librex (or mix) ATMs, and bluetooth would make this a unique coin that would be used for actual purchases and financial transactions, money transfers.

Shitcoins are getting flushed out steadily.  Wallets going offline, blockchain issues...

NOW IS THE TIME FOR LIBREX TO SHINE!

http://i.imgur.com/90cJvjW.png
Activity: 47
i picked up some cheaps as well. and i talking to one developer who nobody know he works for Librex. Librex is soon cryptorevolution. i know it sbgetting new technology. i am happy i own LXC. appstore wallet.for iphone is missed. then it will rock crazy. hodl.  Cool
Activity: 714
So it's not strange that 42 Bitcoin changes hands and the price is almost perfectly flat still?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I dropped the cookies.
So did I. .5 btc worth.  Cool
Activity: 104
bought some lower 3k  Roll Eyes . not bad
Activity: 60
I dropped the cookies.
I heard of Friday night dumps but this is nutz.  Roll Eyes

IDK about a dump but the volume has picked up a lot.
Activity: 50
I heard of Friday night dumps but this is nutz.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
who gambles a 100 btc in a few hours except bobsurplus
legendary
bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-releases-multisig-wallet-app-windows-phone/

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this

I can not find this Bitpay app for installation on windows Store, and from what I understand this app is not a full node wallet, and I do not want anyone managing and taking care of my money. I prefer to keep away from this app.  Tongue
Copay Is the name of the app, you should have read the article I posted, and it is not third party, I downloaded it myself

I do know that the the app name is Copay, and I also did read the fucking article, it happens that the Copay is not available in windows store for installation. as you did the download and also installation through the windows store, please tell me the webpage link because I want to do the same. I have a windows phone and I want to test this app.
go to the store in your windows phone, I searched Copay and it was the first one to come up?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
things are heating up here:)
time to loose some steam, dev can help with it haha
bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this

I can not find this Bitpay app for installation on windows Store, and from what I understand this app is not a full node wallet, and I do not want anyone managing and taking care of my money. I prefer to keep away from this app.  Tongue
Copay Is the name of the app, you should have read the article I posted, and it is not third party, I downloaded it myself

I do know that the the app name is Copay, and I also did read the fucking article, it happens that the Copay is not available in windows store for installation. as you did the download and also installation through the windows store, please tell me the webpage link because I want to do the same. I have a windows phone and I want to test this app.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.

Forget this coin, seems dead... I hope to be wrong but the continuous price drop speak itself..
Watch VPNcoin, dev is very active and is very undervalued at this price, is in bitnet and supernet now and the technology behind VPNcoin is unique for a coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

And in anon tech ShadowCash has already delivered (pos coin), but price hasn't gone to moon, it seems that anon hype has ended. So LXC which look dead might be really dead now (no pump even with anon).

You can thank the sdc troll crew for the low price and low interest in shadowcash. They caused thousands of btc to simply evaporate from the market. I own just shy of 20k sdc but id have bought plenty more...
Maybe once some new investors come into the market sdc will rise, who knows... but shadows low price is not because "anon hype has ended". It's a combination of the afore mentioned and the fact that someone keeps dumping.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.

Forget this coin, seems dead... I hope to be wrong but the continuous price drop speak itself..
Watch VPNcoin, dev is very active and is very undervalued at this price, is in bitnet and supernet now and the technology behind VPNcoin is unique for a coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

And in anon tech ShadowCash has already delivered (pos coin), but price hasn't gone to moon, it seems that anon hype has ended. So LXC which look dead might be really dead now (no pump even with anon).
Pages:
Jump to: