Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 31. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.

Forget this coin, seems dead... I hope to be wrong but the continuous price drop speak itself..
Watch VPNcoin, dev is very active and is very undervalued at this price, is in bitnet and supernet now and the technology behind VPNcoin is unique for a coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961
Activity: 48
I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.
Just starting out here. Is this coin worth dropping a few BTC into at this stage?

Is there any more news about upcoming development and the new technology that is supposed to be under way?

The Altcoin market and also BTC Market is a crap lately, just look at the market volume of Bittrex, Cryptsy, Bter, Polo, etc... Yes my dear we already had better days on it, for me all coins are bleeding because the BTC Market is not so good as few years ago.

Fresh money is becoming rare on BTC and also at altcoin markets, however sometimes it is possible to find a flower in the sludge, and this coin is exactly a beautiful flower or if you prefer a rough diamond that is being polished.

That currency has enormous potential in my opinion, the anon system of Librexsend will be extremely unique and innovative and powerfull, to talk the true we already had better days on LXC, but it really does not matter right now, smart people are buying in this low price. I'm here for the long run so I am holding all my coins, I know when the things begin to be released, the buyers go wild and the prices also.

Only bet on what you are willing to lose.

So, what you are saying is despite a decrease in interest in BTC, this is good. That, LXC is undervalued now. How high do you think it will go when the new tech comes out? Will it reach 10000 satoshis? The previous high, was that just a test pump? Could it go even higher, like 25000 satoshis? Something like a 10X return would be great, but I would settle for a 5X return.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Just starting out here. Is this coin worth dropping a few BTC into at this stage?

Is there any more news about upcoming development and the new technology that is supposed to be under way?

The Altcoin market and also BTC Market is a crap lately, just look at the market volume of Bittrex, Cryptsy, Bter, Polo, etc... Yes my dear we already had better days on it, for me all coins are bleeding because the BTC Market is not so good as few years ago.

Fresh money is becoming rare on BTC and also at altcoin markets, however sometimes it is possible to find a flower in the sludge, and this coin is exactly a beautiful flower or if you prefer a rough diamond that is being polished.

That currency has enormous potential in my opinion, the anon system of Librexsend will be extremely unique and innovative and powerfull, to talk the true we already had better days on LXC, but it really does not matter right now, smart people are buying in this low price. I'm here for the long run so I am holding all my coins, I know when the things begin to be released, the buyers go wild and the prices also.

Only bet on what you are willing to lose.

Activity: 53
bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-releases-multisig-wallet-app-windows-phone/

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this

I can not find this Bitpay app for installation on windows Store, and from what I understand this app is not a full node wallet, and I do not want anyone managing and taking care of my money. I prefer to keep away from this app.  Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this
I'm shocked your the only person to have something to say, I thought for sure this would stir up conversation?

Well i read it but i am watching this on the sideline..
IF Dev don't deliver something for us this month, i will consider this coin as dead
This is actually close to my Soap with CLoak huge potential, then all of sudden it went silent and we all know where it's now (Cloak had max cap op 10mil!!!)
Dev has to say more then will be released soon or close to being released.

PS yes i am having a good day!, make it better dev:)

I wouldn't personally compare this to Cloak which from what I could see had some rather shady elements involved in it

However the Zerocoin protocol - very few coins have been successful in implementing this so time will tell if the Devs can achieve this goal which I hope they can

Would be good if there was some 'tangible' evidence of progress ie. screen shots/beta test anything for Librexsend or at least some commits on github to help build momentum toward its release because right now people are slowly losing faith as time drags on unfortunately although I still have plenty of patience left as I know these things do take time

I'm starting to wonder if anyone here has actually worked a proper job in their life. Give me 2 or 3 days solid work and I can shake things up in a company. These devs have more freedom to create than most industries. There is every opportunity to demonstrate progress. Pretty obvious I'm wasting my time. I've accepted the coin is dead. Was drunk last night and felt like saying a royal fu k-you to those responsible for wasting my time. Apologies for outburst. But my sentiment and feelings remain steadfast.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Activity virgins leaves much to be desired! There is expert opinion that the side chain can be achieved throughout the year. Therefore, the progression in the development of more desirable to cover! Programmers declare their opinion on this issue!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

I'm shocked your the only person to have something to say, I thought for sure this would stir up conversation?

IF Dev don't deliver something for us this month, i will consider this coin as dead
This is actually close to my Soap with CLoak huge potential, then all of sudden it went silent and we all know where it's now (Cloak had max cap op 10mil!!!)

I wouldn't personally compare this to Cloak which from what I could see had some rather shady elements involved in it

However the Zerocoin protocol - very few coins have been successful in implementing this so time will tell if the Devs can achieve this goal which I hope they can

Would be good if there was some 'tangible' evidence of progress ie. screen shots/beta test anything for Librexsend or at least some commits on github to help build momentum toward its release because right now people are slowly losing faith as time drags on unfortunately although I still have plenty of patience left as I know these things do take time
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I miss the pool  Cry

My poor ass can't afford to buy bulks. Mintpal ran off with my BTC from day/night trading. UGH

The pool was great. There wasn't enough hash rate to make a profitable venture for the pool operator. Shame too I was using my scrypt asics to mine on it. Coin plenty cheap atm for buying though.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
So much bullshit here, anyone can invest in LXC, BTC or any other currency, welcome to crypto world guys:

Rule number  1 - There is no space for weak people on this market, one day you win and other day you lose.

Look at BTC price $ 270,00 for me it is cheap like shit, just try imagine how are feeling the people that bought BTC at $1000,00 , $800,00, $500,00, etc... This is a high market volatility, enjoy.

Like stocks Wink

Little boys and girls should stay away.
legendary
Activity: 1354
There is a
 white paper! Publish changes! There is a saying, promised three years of waiting!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
So much bullshit here, anyone can invest in LXC, BTC or any other currency, welcome to crypto world guys:

Rule number  1 - There is no space for weak people on this market, one day you win and other day you lose.

Look at BTC price $ 270,00 for me it is cheap like shit, just try imagine how are feeling the people that bought BTC at $1000,00 , $800,00, $500,00, etc... This is a high market volatility, enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I see librex got an honourable mention in the bobsurplus story. funny to see the angrybackstabbers mad he made them money. Shocked

Bob Surplus has long ago left Librexcoin. I would hope people will look forward to to epic things we are about to release than dwell on the past. Good things coming!
cheers to that

au contraire mes ami! LXC is a champ.... one with great history and a solid ground... I have not gone anywhere... as a matter of fact... Ima send some btc on over to the exchange and pick me up some lxc as we speak!

See ya on the moon!

Fuck you, you parasite, I lost thousands on librex and Xcloud because of you.

I also lost quite a bit. However I'd attribute 50% of the cause to devs not delivering on target tech/dates that the pumps were based on. The coins deflated like grans tits when it was obvious the timings were way off and the pump was ubsustainable.
Very obvious in hindsight unfortunately.

If Bob's in i'm out.

Ok you're shit at investing. Thanks for letting us know.

HAHAAH...

Good answer..

+10000 cloak @ 250K sat!
I see librex got an honourable mention in the bobsurplus story. funny to see the angrybackstabbers mad he made them money. Shocked

Bob Surplus has long ago left Librexcoin. I would hope people will look forward to to epic things we are about to release than dwell on the past. Good things coming!
cheers to that

au contraire mes ami! LXC is a champ.... one with great history and a solid ground... I have not gone anywhere... as a matter of fact... Ima send some btc on over to the exchange and pick me up some lxc as we speak!

See ya on the moon!

I also lost quite a bit. However I'd attribute 50% of the cause to devs not delivering on target tech/dates that the pumps were based on. The coins deflated like grans tits when it was obvious the timings were way off and the pump was ubsustainable.

If Bob's in i'm out.

Ok you're shit at investing. Thanks for letting us know.
legendary
Activity: 1288

cheers to that

See ya on the moon!

If Bob's in i'm out.

cheers to that

See ya on the moon!

Pages:
Jump to: