Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 61. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Where are those people who saying LXC will hit $2 soon  Wink common people post again when i see those kind of post it's manage me to hold my LXC !

Mr. "200 k sat tomorrow" Plamen1234 sold out on the top and went on vacation.

hahaha  Grin
How is this the top when main features haven't been released. Nobody here cares when you buy or sell its your life. Do you really think that someone screaming 200k makes a difference in the grand scheme of things? Librex has a unique innovation.... So 200k seems realistic to me

Haha Cheesy, lost your humor with the drop in price? Or maybe you are the owner of the Plamen account.

Librex does not have an unique innovation, Librex mayhap will have an unique innovation in the future. Discussing 200 k has been a premature feature just for hype all through the discussions in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Where are those people who saying LXC will hit $2 soon  Wink common people post again when i see those kind of post it's manage me to hold my LXC !

hahaha  Grin
How is this the top when main features haven't been released. Nobody here cares when you buy or sell its your life. Do you really think that someone screaming 200k makes a difference in the grand scheme of things? Librex has a unique innovation.... So 200k seems realistic to me

i have 1.1 Mil coins if hits 200k then i think i will be on Mars  Wink Let's see where it's goes

whale spotted Smiley

No buddy i am not whale  Smiley i have bought many LXC everyday when it was so cheap even i am now on double profit, but i have faith in LXC , i have invested my many BTC just coz of community of LXC and Dev hard work. I am not going to dump in large amount but i am waiting for correct price.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Where are those people who saying LXC will hit $2 soon  Wink common people post again when i see those kind of post it's manage me to hold my LXC !

hahaha  Grin

i have 1.1 Mil coins if hits 200k then i think i will be on Mars  Wink Let's see where it's goes

whale spotted Smiley
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

hahaha  Grin

i have 1.1 Mil coins if hits 200k then i think i will be on Mars  Wink Let's see where it's goes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

hahaha  Grin
Activity: 450

If dev will do what he promised we can reach XMR level = 1usd
To reach 2 usd and more would need some pr campaign and more thing to be done
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

hahaha  Grin
Activity: 420
Moon?

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 450
I usually wont comment on troll posts. I've updated a few times on it. Its being tested and bug fixed and made ready for dans review. We are also working on win mobile which is getting very near.

Something more for fun but pretty cool imo. I have commissioned a poker chip for LibrexCoin. Here is some art work of it. Front and reverse sides are depicted. Notice the darkside of LibrexCoin. It will be updated to say LibrexSend when it is ready. Smiley

Cool stuff still happening and progressing.

I suggest some more frequent updates if possible, even if just one line to say things are ok - in this volatile time where dumps occur just because of fud or silence. Otherwise cheers I hold.

Those look pretty cool. where are they from?

Where can I get them?
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I usually wont comment on troll posts. I've updated a few times on it. Its being tested and bug fixed and made ready for dans review. We are also working on win mobile which is getting very near.

Something more for fun but pretty cool imo. I have commissioned a poker chip for LibrexCoin. Here is some art work of it. Front and reverse sides are depicted. Notice the darkside of LibrexCoin. It will be updated to say LibrexSend when it is ready. Smiley

I suggest some more frequent updates if possible, even if just one line to say things are ok - in this volatile time where dumps occur just because of fud or silence. Otherwise cheers I hold.

Those look pretty cool. where are they from?
Activity: 238
I'm thinking Mintpal is fucked. Moolah fucked them over hard.  Angry

Hope we get some release as dev said coming week
Value is stable over 9k
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I'm thinking Mintpal is fucked. Moolah fucked them over hard.  Angry
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
MINTPAL Bankrupt........ Allowing withdrawls for the month.

Actually its moolah thats bankrupt. They where just managing Mintpal they claim. So hopefully Mintpal will comeback but i hear the guy from moolah has fled the country.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
MINTPAL Bankrupt........ Allowing withdrawls for the month.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Technology development often delay, there is nothing wrong here, the dev has updated almost always things about the coin, be patience guys ...

Yesterday I was reading a few pages of the thread, when the LXC was launched, etc. .. I ROFL just seeing people dumping their coins for peanuts, crypto is full of addicted to the btc, they are like drug addicts, and this kind of people never make money.

The people want flash pump and dump, LXC already proved that came to stay, Librexcoin is the world´s first staking mobile wallet. Librexsend will be a revolutionary technology anon, Offline anon Transactions , NFC, Sidechain, etc... read the white paper ... 10Ksat is a bargain, I'm buying without to look the price, because even in 100Ksat the coins will be cheap...

Do you not belive ? Look at DRK, Monero, XC....

Also coin cannot be manipulated by bob and pump groups. A very good sign
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Technology development often delay, there is nothing wrong here, the dev has updated almost always things about the coin, be patience guys ...

Yesterday I was reading a few pages of the thread, when the LXC was launched, etc. .. I ROFL just seeing people dumping their coins for peanuts, crypto is full of addicted to the btc, they are like drug addicts, and this kind of people never make money.

The people want flash pump and dump, LXC already proved that came to stay, Librexcoin is the world´s first staking mobile wallet. Librexsend will be a revolutionary technology anon, Offline anon Transactions , NFC, Sidechain, etc... read the white paper ... 10Ksat is a bargain, I'm buying without to look the price, because even in 100Ksat the coins will be cheap...

Do you not belive ? Look at DRK, Monero, XC....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We added a few nodes and a checkpoint to the network a few days ago and the win wallet is closer to being released. Still some small issue to iron out. LibrexSend is coming along too. I will not put exact dates for any software release anymore as its near impossible to know about things that cause delays. We should have some better news in the coming few days. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
So what´s up here ??
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: