Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 63. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
For me just a good entry point... again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's going on  Huh
Hope it stays at 9k
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
any bad news i missed or what?
Activity: 561
why librex is falling?
Activity: 228
Is seednode down? My wallets were staking fine yesterday.  Now no active connections.

no...mine is staking fine...try resteting router...if not i will send you peer file that I got from bangomatic
Activity: 710
Is seednode down? My wallets were staking fine yesterday.  Now no active connections.
Activity: 540
It's quitte allright, but this should be an exciting month, as BTC chooses way up and hopefully LXC also releases news on Librexsend, only dev can tell:)
so i am good, i choose for Librex has clearly the most promising release..

I am going to quote my last post here that had received some replies from people saying it was BS but it more or less exactly happened the way I said it would happen last week.

There is a person (or group) pushing the price of LXC on Bittrex. It looks like he is trying to get his ~40BTC sell orders filled between 20K and 24K.
It could very well be that buy support will be pulled after we reach those levels and the price crashes back to around 12 to 13K.

Just a warning for newbies, be careful not to end up buying high and selling low.

With the P&D group now out of LXC I expect to have normal growth with this coin as it has found a solid floor around 11K and there are not that many stable coins out there to invest in.
I expect to see LXC back at 13K minimum by end of this week.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
It's quitte allright, but this should be an exciting month, as BTC chooses way up and hopefully LXC also releases news on Librexsend, only dev can tell:)
so i am good, i choose for Librex has clearly the most promising release..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am really impressionated on what umans can do.. devs you are fantastic.. android staking wallet, the machine to change dollars in librex..and all dozen of others thing you developed.. it's incredible.. i really wish for you all the best.. also because im going to buy 1 or 2 btc of this coin  Grin  ..really incredible.. im without words
Activity: 714
it is quiet here  Shocked
its Sunday.................

Alts are quiet as of late. BTC still deciding whether to go up or down. Most traffic have been fud crew gangs trying to kill other coins. Interesting times. Lets hope for some good news over the next few weeks regarding development.

Lookst like BTC chose to go up Wink
Activity: 714
it is quiet here  Shocked
its Sunday.................

Alts are quiet as of late. BTC still deciding whether to go up or down. Most traffic have been fud crew gangs trying to kill other coins. Interesting times. Lets hope for some good news over the next few weeks regarding development.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 228
Activity: 520
Someone on the Russian tread wants to buy from 500k off exchange Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlxclibrexcoin-x11-pow-pos-no-ipo-726132

this is russian translate ?  Cry Cry Cry it is google translate  Grin
Activity: 157
Whats the ETA on Librexsend?

Last I heard it was in a sort of testing and bug killing process and they expected it to be submitted to Dan M for review and then release in a 2-3 weeks. I'm not the Dev so can't say for sure but that was what was said in iirc.
Activity: 191
Whats the ETA on Librexsend?
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Its impressive how strong this coin still is.  Cool

It is indeed. It will stay strong IMO with an active community and dev team.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Please do not bring the XST SDC fight into LibrexCoin thread. It has and will be deleted and reported to the BTC talk forum admins. Trolling is a bannable offense. Don't do it here.  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Its impressive how strong this coin still is.  Cool
Activity: 686
Someone on the Russian tread wants to buy from 500k off exchange Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlxclibrexcoin-x11-pow-pos-no-ipo-726132

Кyплю librexcoin
Кpyпным пaкeтoм oт 500.000 мoнeт.
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
tell him to message me