Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 64. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This shit coin isn't even true anon.

Reported to mods -catalogued trolling.

I suggest everyone do the same and avoid any other kind of retaliation and thread pollution

+1

These people aren't affiliated with SDC, they're the fine members of the XST community using imposter accounts: tx42, Emillioman and Omaha.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

This shit coin isn't even true anon.

Reported to mods -catalogued trolling.

I suggest everyone do the same and avoid any other kind of retaliation and thread pollution
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Someone on the Russian tread wants to buy from 500k off exchange Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlxclibrexcoin-x11-pow-pos-no-ipo-726132

Кyплю librexcoin
Кpyпным пaкeтoм oт 500.000 мoнeт.
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
tell him to message me

You dont have 500 000 LXC ?? lol
your absolutley right
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Кyплю librexcoin
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
tell him to message me

You dont have 500 000 LXC ?? lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi guys !

I'm new to this thread.

Could some of you tell me the strong side of LibrexCoin ? Give me some reason to buy it ?

Thanks.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251

Кyплю librexcoin
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
tell him to message me

Sorry, but you should contact this person by yourself. I do want to be involved in this kind of operations.
Write is English, most Russians speak good English
legendary

Кyплю librexcoin
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
tell him to message me
Activity: 450

Кyплю librexcoin
Цeнa дoгoвopнaя
Boзмoжeн гapaнт
legendary
Guys, lets pick an auditor and contact him, someone must lead this and communicate with the Auditor. As a big investor in LXC i want to take this up or bangomatic would also be a good pick i think. We must unite as an community how do you guys/dev feel for this?
Dan Metcalf will be auditing LXC, there was a fundraiser, I think we raised around 3BTC
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

same problem and I was asking for help...I gave up

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

EDIT: this is not fuding

I had the same issue.  I could connect no problem on my home computer but not on my office PC, both windows 7.   I took the peers.dat from my home pc and copied it over to the office pc and it connected immediately.

Thanks, this is good to know.  I had the same issue with the btcd wallet and it finally worked.  Would you mind sharing the peers that are working for you?  I'd really like to start staking some coins Smiley

I wasn't sure that I was going to continue holding my LXC at first, but I think I've seen enough from the dev's to know there is legitimate development going on here.  I'm ready to get my coins off of Bittrex

I sent you a PM.

Downloading the blockchain now....  Looks like my wallet is having stake for dinner Grin  Can't thank you enough for the assist on this bangomatic!!!

Peace

EDIT: I guess it will be more like breakfast time, not dinner

Glad it worked!

Bangomatic...thank you very much....finally it worked for me Smiley
Activity: 560
I gotta say this is the ultimate fud attack never before seen in crypto. If hondo deliver we will see the biggest pump in the history of crypto. Cheers fud crew

Where's the FUD?

I think he meant to post it on the XST thread.
Activity: 420
Moon?
I gotta say this is the ultimate fud attack never before seen in crypto. If hondo deliver we will see the biggest pump in the history of crypto. Cheers fud crew

Where's the FUD?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Be nice to get a bit of an update beyond "We are testing". Starting to look like a "Long Game"
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I love this coin  Wink

down below 15k now, a bit outside the channel now Smiley

LOL!!! xD analysing a Chart with such a Volume is suicide - I'm sorry ... you would not survive one day on Wallstreet.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to be rude - If the Volume is so low and almost not there, chart analysis is nothing you want to use to predict the future price of anything.
it looks like you actually meant to be rude. At the very least tell us your expert opinion of LXC.

If you want to hear my opinion here is it:

I see a Chart we can't use Chart Analysis on.
I see many people posting childish pics and comments on here - don't ask me why.
I don't see any action in the official GitHub.

But I also don't know much about its core community and developers - but from my point of view as an outsider - it looks everything but well for me  Smiley

If this LibrexSend thing is going online someday - Good - Great - but it did not happen yet, not do I see much of it in the bitcointalk thread except some picture what allegedly should picture the technology.

Wish you well!

EDIT: Again, sorry If I came off rude - I just expected a little expertise in the field of Chart Analysis from people posting Charts with "Trendlines"

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Guys, lets pick an auditor and contact him, someone must lead this and communicate with the Auditor. As a big investor in LXC i want to take this up or bangomatic would also be a good pick i think. We must unite as an community how do you guys/dev feel for this?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

I had the same issue.  I could connect no problem on my home computer but not on my office PC, both windows 7.   I took the peers.dat from my home pc and copied it over to the office pc and it connected immediately.

Thanks, this is good to know.  I had the same issue with the btcd wallet and it finally worked.  Would you mind sharing the peers that are working for you?  I'd really like to start staking some coins Smiley

I wasn't sure that I was going to continue holding my LXC at first, but I think I've seen enough from the dev's to know there is legitimate development going on here.  I'm ready to get my coins off of Bittrex

I sent you a PM.

Downloading the blockchain now....  Looks like my wallet is having stake for dinner Grin  Can't thank you enough for the assist on this bangomatic!!!

Peace

Glad it worked!

bangomatic I sent you PM. Can you please share that peer file with me?
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Peace

I sent you a PM.

Peace

Glad it worked!
legendary
Activity: 1206

Peace

I sent you a PM.

Peace

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why drop the price? Huh

Simple my dear, that we can buy cheaper and we get even richer.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1354
Pages:
Jump to: