Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 60. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Im ready for big librexcoin news, gonna be awesome !!! Coin will be easy to pump Smiley

This coin is way more than an "easy pump" its a solid long term investment.  Roll Eyes

I know but i was just sayin that price will soar rapidly if dev finally release something soon !!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Im ready for big librexcoin news, gonna be awesome !!! Coin will be easy to pump Smiley

This coin is way more than an "easy pump" its a solid long term investment.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Pleasant news, decent coin, great community, I see only good things ahead, keep a good job dev.  Cool
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hello LXC Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

PS. A huge THANK YOU to your DEV!!

It will be good to work with other coins and work towards a future where crypto currencies are accepted as easily and readily as fiat money. It will be so much nicer to work with then against these coins as well. Cross coin development will be a big development in the future of all cryptocoins. It is also a very good way to know that coins you like or want are not scam coins and such as they would never be accepted by this network. This BlockNet is fully vetted and worked on by Dan M. I am more than sure he checked the validity of ever coin in the Blocknet himself.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Hello LXC Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

PS. A huge THANK YOU to your DEV!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
 Cheesy this is me laughing at the guy who says I lost my humor  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I can smell rocket-fuel
You can now buy LXC poker chips at http://cryptochips.net/#bitcoin_buy  They look great.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
How is this different from SuperNET, where features can be shared between different coins?

Dan Metcalf is going to explain that soon; same question asked in the XC thread. 
Activity: 196
How is this different from SuperNET, where features can be shared between different coins?
An update:

LibrexCoin is very Pleased to announce that we will be part of "Block NET"

The 'Blocknet' decentralized blockchain ecosystem
First public announcement / paper on 'Blocknet'

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Teams involved:
SSD, XST, LXC, BitSwift Apex, NHZ XC, SDC, UTIL, FIBRE

LibrexCoinDev
Activity: 450
Merit: 251

Where are those people who saying LXC will hit $2 soon  Wink common people post again when i see those kind of post it's manage me to hold my LXC !

Mr. "200 k sat tomorrow" Plamen1234 sold out on the top and went on vacation.

hahaha  Grin
How is this the top when main features haven't been released. Nobody here cares when you buy or sell its your life. Do you really think that someone screaming 200k makes a difference in the grand scheme of things? Librex has a unique innovation.... So 200k seems realistic to me

Haha Cheesy, lost your humor with the drop in price? Or maybe you are the owner of the Plamen account.

Librex does not have an unique innovation, Librex mayhap will have an unique innovation in the future. Discussing 200 k has been a premature feature just for hype all through the discussions in this thread.

If librex has nothing new... What are doing here?

We are here because Librex says that they are going to give us something new, you know, speculation and such, beliefs about future price based on promised features and all that. The price of the moment is based on the holders belief that the devs will deliver Librexcoin, as such there is less belief in future performance now than a few weeks ago.

Ok, totally agree with you...
Activity: 195
hmmm, nice news incomming for us Wink -> XC

dont want to spill the beans,

so DEV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4eScf6TMaM
Activity: 420
Moon?

Where are those people who saying LXC will hit $2 soon  Wink common people post again when i see those kind of post it's manage me to hold my LXC !

hahaha  Grin
How is this the top when main features haven't been released. Nobody here cares when you buy or sell its your life. Do you really think that someone screaming 200k makes a difference in the grand scheme of things? Librex has a unique innovation.... So 200k seems realistic to me

Haha Cheesy, lost your humor with the drop in price? Or maybe you are the owner of the Plamen account.

Librex does not have an unique innovation, Librex mayhap will have an unique innovation in the future. Discussing 200 k has been a premature feature just for hype all through the discussions in this thread.

We are here because Librex says that they are going to give us something new, you know, speculation and such, beliefs about future price based on promised features and all that. The price of the moment is based on the holders belief that the devs will deliver Librexcoin, as such there is less belief in future performance now than a few weeks ago.
Activity: 450

hahaha  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: