Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 56. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
have a feeling this coin is gonna make a nice comeback soon..............  Shocked Cool

*cough* smart money been accumulating *cough*

I've got the same "feeling".  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
have a feeling this coin is gonna make a nice comeback soon..............  Shocked Cool

*cough* smart money been accumulating *cough*
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Where is your timeline coming from?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Update on the Dev (yes that's me). I was on a family vacation and had planed to use my mobile devices to communicate with our community except where I was the service was very poor and had a hard time even logging in. Well I am back from seeing some relatives and can give more frequent updates. Our new website is almost ready.

Update on the coin (yes that's librexCoin). LibrexSend is being coded into c++ as we speak as a near final stage for submitting to Dan M for review. Win Mobile had some minor issues that where resolved and is also near ready, We are now part of BlockNet and that is a very good thing.

Nice SmileySmileySmiley What do you think of blockstream?
http://www.coindesk.com/sidechains-white-paper-ecosystem-reboot/
Here is a coin desk article on the matter of side chains mentioning blockstream as well

Blockstream is just a concept, and this looks like be far away to be implemented, the idea is fine and similar to LXC idea for side chain.

This is the motive that I enjoy this coin, LXC is 100% innovation.

+1
I added a comment on that article.  Wink

If you pay close attention even Librexsend V1 will be a simplified side chain, because the bluetooth module will be a side chain to the anon, this coin will definitely explode hard with Librexsend released.

Side chain is the future on crypto and librexsend will be real in a few days, buy when it is cheap, because 100K, 200K... is coming.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Update on the Dev (yes that's me). I was on a family vacation and had planed to use my mobile devices to communicate with our community except where I was the service was very poor and had a hard time even logging in. Well I am back from seeing some relatives and can give more frequent updates. Our new website is almost ready.

Update on the coin (yes that's librexCoin). LibrexSend is being coded into c++ as we speak as a near final stage for submitting to Dan M for review. Win Mobile had some minor issues that where resolved and is also near ready, We are now part of BlockNet and that is a very good thing.

Here is a coin desk article on the matter of side chains mentioning blockstream as well

Blockstream is just a concept, and this looks like be far away to be implemented, the idea is fine and similar to LXC idea for side chain.

+1
I added a comment on that article.  Wink
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Done Wink im a way to impatient to become rich with librexcoin !!

One needs patience in crypto.  Wink
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

legendary
Done Wink im a way to impatient to become rich with librexcoin !!
legendary
Yeah, i know he is working hard on the project but it takes 2 minutes to give little updates... Could bring new investors and momentum.
Activity: 196
Where the fuck is dev ?? Lol
Perhaps dev can't respond on certain matters anymore until after the blocknet ito is over. I say again, if you must buy into blocknet do so with BTC. Hold your LXC. Imo, they will give you a better near-future return than BTC.
Activity: 168
we need deds planning for the futures...
what will be the nex feature will be released???

i think this could help coin value too!!!
Activity: 196
Is blockstream associated with the LXC developer and librexcoin? If not then does this steal some of the thunder from LIBREXSEND since others may be developing similar sidechain technologies?

http://www.blockstream.com/founders/#blockstream

....i think one of this guys is our secret dev.  Wink

Could be nice to have him on the thread sometimes so we can ask questions !!

BITCOIN-BLOCKNET-LXC-SIDECHAIN  ...rings any bell?  Grin

Just buy and HODL ....you will be happy like pig in the mud...  Wink

I hold since long time but im not sure this sidechain project is the same project from librexcoin's dev. I hope so because it gonna hurts...

I think it will be opposite  Smiley
I also think the blockstream's proposed development of sidechain technologies is different from the LIBREXSEND anonymity-related sidechain technology soon to be released by the librexcoin developers.
Read the whitepapers and compare the two yourself:
LIBREXSEND Whitepaper: https://mega.co.nz/#!WxhFUKbJ!qRgQHMXFUpJt6k-pK7GOVvkYY4MP21Rg-65YefNx3HM
Blockstream Whitepaper: http://www.blockstream.com/sidechains.pdf

LIBREXSEND is just around the corner. Blockstream is some time down the road. Either way, any positive news related to sidechains is a plus for LXC. LIBREXSEND is the first, similar to how bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Hold your LXC. Wish I had more!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Is blockstream associated with the LXC developer and librexcoin? If not then does this steal some of the thunder from LIBREXSEND since others may be developing similar sidechain technologies?

I hold since long time but im not sure this sidechain project is the same project from librexcoin's dev. I hope so because it gonna hurts...

I think it will be opposite  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Stop guessing. Further plans,  update OP LibrexcoinDEV ?
legendary

legendary
@CharlieShrem: I've been looking forward to #sidechains and now White paper is out ! Good bye alt coins! Good work @austinhill @petertoddbtc & co #bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: