Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 90. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It was a panic buy and now its a panic sell and the one who dump at higher price will buy again more.
This coin is going to be $2-$3 soon
Most of them knows it
So keep holding and don't end up selling and than buying again high and lost your stack
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
dumping  Roll Eyes    what the hell?

Dumpers gonna dump. Seriously, you'd think everyone would have learned by now the basic rules of investing and understand that an asset simply CAN'T rise more than 100% in value in such a short period of time without a correction. If you actually think this coin has any value, just HODL or buy more on dips like this one. I'm holding on to my LXC because it's still way undervalued in my opinion. I don't care about a little price correction and trying to time market tops and bottoms is a losing game.

+1000

Dumps are good because the weak hands never will be rich, even bitcoin, Litecoin, darkcoin was dumped by many and many times until to reach its peak , it is normal, and a great opportunity for to buy cheap, what we are seeing now is a redistribution of coins for stronger hands, new investors, this is a healthy market, this is a very strong coin and beautiful community.

I would really like to see the bitcoin at $ 380.00, again tonight, just for laught of these idiots that dumped few minutes ago, only a idiots will dump this coin now... Mintpal tomorrow and Librexsend™ annonymity in a few days...

Anonymity Librexsend™ with side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc...

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
biggest losses are made when you sell in a little dip, and have to buy back for higher price

This, a million times. If you are taking your profits, that's all well and good but you should never sell on a dip after a massive rise in price simply out of fear. This is basic investing 101. Set your profit/loss targets and let it be. Don't try and time the markets because you will get burned.

For reference, my first target for any profit-taking is a bit over 100k satoshis and stop loss is still about 15% under my buy-in price which is well below the current levels, so I'm not touching anything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
biggest losses are made when you sell in a little dip, and have to buy back for higher price
Activity: 520
time to set buy orders  Grin
Activity: 588

Dumpers gonna dump. Seriously, you'd think everyone would have learned by now the basic rules of investing and understand that an asset simply CAN'T rise more than 100% in value in such a short period of time without a correction. If you actually think this coin has any value, just HODL or buy more on dips like this one. I'm holding on to my LXC because it's still way undervalued in my opinion. I don't care about a little price correction and trying to time market tops and bottoms is a losing game.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I really like the charts and recent price activity. Only thing worry me is the pretty high coin supply (10m) for this high price 12K sat. Let's see if this could really rank amongst BTCD and DRK.

Whats the buzz right now? LibrexSend? When is it released?

Stealthcoin has 20M coins and it is similar in price.

Serious?

XST Total PoW money supply: ~20,700,000 XST  and  PoS interest: 20% annually

LXC Total amount of coins (POW): ~10 Million coins from PoW mining + 2% yearly stake interest.

librex is similar to xst and his real price should be about 2 times more then xst. Around 19000.
So now this coin is 50% cheaper then it should be
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I really like the charts and recent price activity. Only thing worry me is the pretty high coin supply (10m) for this high price 12K sat. Let's see if this could really rank amongst BTCD and DRK.

Serious?

XST Total PoW money supply: ~20,700,000 XST  and  PoS interest: 20% annually

LXC Total amount of coins (POW): ~10 Million coins from PoW mining + 2% yearly stake interest.
Activity: 728

Serious?
legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 714
I'm going to ask Bitcointalk to add a "face palm"  emoticon, and a "double face palm" too.  Cheesy

before replying to any of the investors that are scared to invest.

all coins are a gamble, but with all the goodies coming down the pike it doesnt get much better than this.

Having great success in both blackcoin (back in 'the day') and cloakcoin, this is feeling much closer to a blackcoin style community. And the coin is looking sooooOoo much better  Cool

Also divested into stealth coin. I feel a glorious few months ahead

Invested or divested? Im invested in librex and stealthcoin...and yes i feel optimistic about both.

Oops my bad, will edit. Yes of course - invested (diversified, not divested) - good call cheers
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Trick is to find obscure coins before they take off.
legendary
I'm going to ask Bitcointalk to add a "face palm"  emoticon, and a "double face palm" too.  Cheesy

all coins are a gamble, but with all the goodies coming down the pike it doesnt get much better than this.

Having great success in both blackcoin (back in 'the day') and cloakcoin, this is feeling much closer to a blackcoin style community. And the coin is looking sooooOoo much better  Cool

Also divested into stealth coin. I feel a glorious few months ahead

Im invested in librex and stealthcoin...and yes i feel optimistic about both.
That 4 BTC wall looks like it's being protected. Interesting!

Having great success in both blackcoin (back in 'the day') and cloakcoin, this is feeling much closer to a blackcoin style community. And the coin is looking sooooOoo much better  Cool

Also into stealth coin. I feel a glorious few months ahead
legendary

I want to invest LXC at this point but i'm afraid because all of my investments are fucked up
Cloak: bought at 260k
Key: bought at 196k
Crypt: bought at 280k
and next maybe... LXC bought at 12349 sat then down to asshole like other coins, this is a pump or growing?
Any suggestion?

Try not to buy coins at their top,the trick is to catch them before they grow (or pump) and never market buy.

On topic: i thought about putting some btc into it myself,the coin is promising,but something in the order books is telling me to hold on.

Top? Christ what a laugh. Compare the marketcap of cloak @ 260k to LXC at 12k. That's a joke. You will lose @ crypto... It will be torture for you watching this coin explode 10x-100x from here. Them maybe you'll get in and have the same story. Thanks for making us rich on the other coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I want to invest LXC at this point but i'm afraid because all of my investments are fucked up
Cloak: bought at 260k
Key: bought at 196k
Crypt: bought at 280k
and next maybe... LXC bought at 12349 sat then down to asshole like other coins, this is a pump or growing?
Any suggestion?

Try not to buy coins at their top,the trick is to catch them before they grow (or pump) and never market buy.

On topic: i thought about putting some btc into it myself,the coin is promising,but something in the order books is telling me to hold on.
Pages:
Jump to: