Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 26. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 7
Hi, is there any one with the compiled windows AMD miner for timetravel please, appreciate it.

I am afraid that AMD miner does not exist yet, but would be appreciated also by me.

If is here someone who is able to create that one, please leave message - maybe we can put together some MACs as reward for this miner.

V1nc
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Hi, is there any one with the compiled windows AMD miner for timetravel please, appreciate it.

Activity: 416
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
add bounty program Dev?

Thanks!

We are discussing a few different options in the slack
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
add bounty program Dev?

Thanks!
Hi All!

Lets join Machinecoin Twitter Giveaway. Don't miss your chance to get free MACs  Wink

Activity: 291
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am in whith this coin. I really see good potential for this team. Slack channel is active.

So do I Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am in whith this coin. I really see good potential for this team. Slack channel is active.
Any good news about this coin? So small community.

Regarding to community, I know that its not 1000s of active users here, but my point of view: Dev team is active, slack is not silent and also price is moving.

I think that it will change in next days, because potential of this coin is really huge (specially if you consider yesterday's meeting).

V1nc

As was mentioned, you can check slack (https://slack.machinecoin.org/).

Anyway here is fast summary:
1. This thread will be updated soon
2. MAC core will be upgraded to version 0.14.2 in few days (source on GitHub is already upg.)
3. There will be new Twitter bot with interesting features (Tips, Pipe, Giveaways,...)
4. Planned is SegWit using a UASF
5. Masternodes (5000-10000 or less MAC) - Masternode should be ready at 15. Nov or earlier
   -  New features like Machinesend (~DarkSend), voting,... are related to Mnodes
6. MACE (tokens)

Its not complete list, but you can imagine how future will looks like...
V1nc
A meeting was just held in the slack. Feel free to check it out.
Activity: 291
Hi

4e03ffe5e09a7a2548078fcba2632f438c4a6167ab6d420d16eb41b9463ded2b
This transaction has hung on 14 confirmations and costs 12 hours already, new confirmations do not appear
This is normal ?
How can I speed it up?

The network is running a little slow right now...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi

4e03ffe5e09a7a2548078fcba2632f438c4a6167ab6d420d16eb41b9463ded2b
This transaction has hung on 14 confirmations and costs 12 hours already, new confirmations do not appear
This is normal ?
How can I speed it up?
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
After 24 hours of not being able to sync, it finally synced.

Then I sent some MAC to another address, this was over 3 hours ago, still not received. And the transaction has 0 confirmations. What is going on with the MAC network??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Then I sent some MAC to another address, this was over 3 hours ago, still not received. And the transaction has 0 confirmations. What is going on with the MAC network??

Hey yo,

Please see this https://gyazo.com/8ba0861cedbb1311f719f69b91722704.

As you can see the hashrate dropped after the difficulty rised (new block was mined). This means that some miner is pushing the difficulty up and stops mining => longer block times.

If we would have a higher hashrate, this problem would be fixed..however this will require more people to mine Machinecoin.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Hi SkycityVictorians, just wanted to ask you what the website you linked is? I've been looking for a site that shows MachineCoin hashrate and that link looks good!

Cheers

Hey, this is the site http://coinspool.cu.cc/stats_machinecoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Hey yo,

Please see this https://gyazo.com/8ba0861cedbb1311f719f69b91722704.

As you can see the hashrate dropped after the difficulty rised (new block was mined). This means that some miner is pushing the difficulty up and stops mining => longer block times.

If we would have a higher hashrate, this problem would be fixed..however this will require more people to mine Machinecoin.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Hi SkycityVictorians, just wanted to ask you what the website you linked is? I've been looking for a site that shows MachineCoin hashrate and that link looks good!

Cheers
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
It appears at first glance that a miner with a bit of hash power is bored and playing with the dif.
Same thing again now. Not good.
Wallet still stuck at "Syncing headers" and now 23 hours behind, not possible to start sync.

Is there a dev here that can respond to this? Would be very good.
Pages:
Jump to: