Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 25. (Read 257607 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 7
Hi All!

Lets join Machinecoin Twitter Giveaway. Don't miss your chance to get free MACs  Wink

Machinecoin Twitter Giveaway is still running, don't forget to join guys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
thx SkycityVictorians

When I get home to my PC I'll download and let you know if it's OK
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Here ya go, each 6 hours the chain will get uploaded to this MEGA directory https://mega.nz/#F!4CojgLDQ!2i50CsY7LzyOml3W_LTUBw
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My wallet is stuck 15 hours behind at block number 444,292. Anybody up for a little team effort to solve it (by mining at the pool of your choice)?
Any news about masternodes?

I would help but I would need boostrap to sync my wallet first

Going to setup my script now to upload the chain each x hours.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
My wallet is stuck 15 hours behind at block number 444,292. Anybody up for a little team effort to solve it (by mining at the pool of your choice)?

I would help but I would need boostrap to sync my wallet first

Activity: 414
Merit: 252

I keep meaning to dust off my old mining rig, but the operating system crashed on it, and I haven't had time to see what needs to be done to fix it...

Masternodes are underway Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
A while back, I submitted a feature request to Tox... looks like they are considering adding Machinecoin as a plugin. However, for this to happen, I assume they will need developers. Anyone have any expertise to provide?

https://github.com/qTox/qTox/issues/4502

This would be great for Machinecoin to get exposure into another non-crypto community.

Their chat application is for non-censored peer to peer video and chat messaging, which is used in a number of applications such as gaming and anything else. For some insight on my idea, you can read the original submission here:

https://github.com/qTox/qTox/issues/4354

I personally would like to see this happen, so please visit qtox and contribute to this project Cheesy
do we have any boostrap for wallet. As it takes to much time to sync wallet

thx

SkycityVictorians is going to setup a script to upload the chain each 24h to Mega, there will be link soon.

great.. thx for fast answer
This is definitely a nice and stable coin. Just heard that masternodes will be out. Was wondering how many coins are needed for running a MasterNode and will it be based off of hot/cold wallet concept? What returns can we expect from MN on a daily basis? Do we have a date when MN would be released to public? can't wait to hear the good news.

Thanks and have a nice day.

According to the timeline from the first page masternodes will be release mid November. Price start to go up because of this, also some volume on cryptopia.

And last info about coins needed to run masternode is 5000 - 10000, but please note that its not "official" information

thx

SkycityVictorians is going to setup a script to upload the chain each 24h to Mega, there will be link soon.
This is definitely a nice and stable coin. Just heard that masternodes will be out. Was wondering how many coins are needed for running a MasterNode and will it be based off of hot/cold wallet concept? What returns can we expect from MN on a daily basis? Do we have a date when MN would be released to public? can't wait to hear the good news.

According to the timeline from the first page masternodes will be release mid November. Price start to go up because of this, also some volume on cryptopia.

thx
Activity: 868

If you want to mine some MAC today, it seems that best option now is suprnova. 2-3 miners here with big hash power. Joined the club the get some crumbs Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Is the ANN thread going to be updated with the new timeline and roadmap? Would probably help peak user interest in the coin.

You can look at first post - there is published timeline. (it wasnt visible few minutes, because of broken links...)

Great! Much better now
Is the ANN thread going to be updated with the new timeline and roadmap? Would probably help peak user interest in the coin.

You can look at first post - there is published timeline. (it wasnt visible few minutes, because of broken links...)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
what does masternodes mean? Huh
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Pages:
Jump to: