Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 27. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 158
It appears at first glance that a miner with a bit of hash power is bored and playing with the dif.
Same thing again now. Not good.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
looks like machine is back in action
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After 24 hours of not being able to sync, it finally synced.

Then I sent some MAC to another address, this was over 3 hours ago, still not received. And the transaction has 0 confirmations. What is going on with the MAC network??

Hey yo,

Please see this https://gyazo.com/8ba0861cedbb1311f719f69b91722704.

As you can see the hashrate dropped after the difficulty rised (new block was mined). This means that some miner is pushing the difficulty up and stops mining => longer block times.

If we would have a higher hashrate, this problem would be fixed..however this will require more people to mine Machinecoin.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Hey yo guys,

We (the Machinecoin Developer Team) are going to announce a public meeting at our Slack (https://slack.machinecoin.org/) on Sunday, the 13th August at 17:00:00 (UTC) (5p.m. UTC).

We would like to discuss with you about the future of Machinecoin and the provisionally timeline we've created over the past few weeks.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Very nice to ready!
Activity: 414
Merit: 252

Looks like were back up
Thanks buddy, I tried now and it synced without problems. I wonder what caused that...

Yes thanks as now I'm able to sync my wallet back up to the network. I was starting to get worried there for a while as it was around 9 hours for me where the wallet just stops syncing but I'm glad it's all good now. Yeah I also would like to know what caused the problem?

It appears at first glance that a miner with a bit of hash power is bored and playing with the dif.
You got me at timetravel. But i already mined this once and came back from the future to tell you it wasn't worth it.

Which future? If you came back and didn't mine it, then that future would not be on this timeline.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
You got me at timetravel. But i already mined this once and came back from the future to tell you it wasn't worth it.
Hey yo guys,

We (the Machinecoin Developer Team) are going to announce a public meeting at our Slack (https://slack.machinecoin.org/) on Sunday, the 13th August at 17:00:00 (UTC) (5p.m. UTC).

We would like to discuss with you about the future of Machinecoin and the provisionally timeline we've created over the past few weeks.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Looks like were back up
Thanks buddy, I tried now and it synced without problems. I wonder what caused that...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello!

I find this a descent good project! Can I know any announcement coming up as I want to invest good in the Project.

Thank you
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Looks like were back up

Yes thanks as now I'm able to sync my wallet back up to the network. I was starting to get worried there for a while as it was around 9 hours for me where the wallet just stops syncing but I'm glad it's all good now. Yeah I also would like to know what caused the problem?
Wallet unable to sync roughly 8 hours back today. I have many connections to the network but it just stops at "syncing headers".
I deleted the blockchain and let the wallet start from the beginning and this went fine, it took some time, but when it came to the same point (roughly 8 hours ago from now) it was unable to continue. Anyone?

Mines doing the same

Looks like were back up
Wallet unable to sync roughly 8 hours back today. I have many connections to the network but it just stops at "syncing headers".
I deleted the blockchain and let the wallet start from the beginning and this went fine, it took some time, but when it came to the same point (roughly 8 hours ago from now) it was unable to continue. Anyone?

Mines doing the same
Can the dev add any actual description of the plans in the annotation and not just some story? What is the link for github , what are the future plans? Anything that actually matters for the sake of information to miners or investors ..

Hey yo,

I agree with ripcurl, the 24pt font size wasn't necessary.

Anyways..this is the machinecoin projects github repository https://github.com/machinecoin-project/.

We're going to release a roadmap soon, filled up with the current development plans.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

I unyelled. but it was more to get attention than anything. The question is still a valid question. Isnt it?
I am glad to hear that there will be a roadmap to be discussed soon.
Thank you
-M

Not much longer for some details.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Can the dev add any actual description of the plans in the annotation and not just some story? What is the link for github , what are the future plans? Anything that actually matters for the sake of information to miners or investors ..

Hey yo,

Anyways..this is the machinecoin projects github repository https://github.com/machinecoin-project/.

We're going to release a roadmap soon, filled up with the current development plans.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

I unyelled. but it was more to get attention than anything. The question is still a valid question. Isnt it?
I am glad to hear that there will be a roadmap to be discussed soon.
Thank you
-M

Hey yo,

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
This is not an answer, its just avoid ...i want an answer too...wanna see if i still keep that 50 k coins or just dump them whit half price

You don't have to yell man...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Pages:
Jump to: