Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin - The Steampunk Cryptocurrency - Now With TimeTravel PoW! - page 28. (Read 452319 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
One team is actually working on a new website.
Stay tuned and we'll inform you from time to time about the further development.
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
A little update.
We've decided to use a more general domain in the future. Therefore in some days we'll use Machinecoin.org as our primary domain.
All requests to Machinecoin.de will then automatically be redirected to Machinecoin.org so nothing will change for you.
With a more general domain name we can address more new users.
Good morning all together.

I was asked if I can post some infos about the Machinecoin into this thread so here I am.

At first I would like to say thank you to all of you who have supported the project so far.
It was and also is a very great pleasure for me to work with all of you.

Then I want to emphasize some points that are very important to me:
1. There exists a lot of other cryptocurrencys on the market and every single one of them pretends to be the best that the world has ever seen.
    Therefore I see no reason why I should convince someone to mine the MAC or invest into it and I favour to spend that time into development or writing tutorials so that you can see results and not just words.
2. The Machinecoin is no coin that was made for fun. Therefore the Machinecoin does not need to be cool but reliable and trustful.
    The aim of the MAC is to completely substitute a classical currency and therefore someone should at first understand which functions money nowadays has and what it is based of.
    A paper where this in general and especially the value of a currency is described can be found at http://b1te.de/8k
3. The complete project aims to be decentralized and not centralized also to prevent a political shutdown for example because of new laws in the future.
    This also includes that everybody is invited to create his or her own Machinecoin website in his or her own language with all the necessary
    informations that are already given on how to build the Machinecoin-Daemon or Machinecoin-Qt out of the sourcecode.

If you have got any questions do not wait and contact us on either our broadster or socialiter account or via email. You can find the addresses on our website. Because we can't check every forum every day this is the way we offer an opportunity to get in contact with us.

Activity: 55
Bad Name, No Logo, Bad Block Target Time.

Moving on.

And you are? Badman trolling bitcointalk?
Coin works for me perfect  Grin

I'm selling three Domain names. Only accept Bitcoin or Litecoin

To verify that I indeed own the Domain names, if you're interested in buying, you can download Teamviewer, and actually view my computer as I log onto my Godaddy account to access the domain names..

I chose Teamviewer instead of a screenshot, because screenshots can be faked(Photoshop)

(I'm not accepting money transfer or Paypal,Payeer etc, because they have the option to do Chargebacks, so scammers please leave/don't reply to this thread or me, because I will not accept fiat)

Message me an offer, of course highest offer wins so. Hoping to sell these off by today to pay bills, otherwise I wouldn't put them for sale.

Domain Names:
1) addictivesongs.com
2) addictingsongs.com
3) infamouscape.com

No more comment.
Nice try to troll.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Pity this one went quiet. Quite liked MachineCoin.

This coins not too quiet, there are promotional videos that pop up at random, a paper has recently been released by the creater with the technical reason as to why you should get involved... You can see it at  http://idienstler.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Draft.pdf , also there are constant updates at 3 different feeds. The whole point behind this coin is to build value at a pace, not run out and pump and dump it like most other coins. I dont know if you are checking out the pools, there seems to be quite a bit of accumulating. I really believe people will be sorry when they miss the boat on this one. This ones not going away any time soon, especially not because some message boards have slowed a bit.

P.s. I learned the command line wallet from this coin and still use it, lol. I like it better.

Hah, yes, I learnt the command line from this coin too. It's pretty hardcore. I did mine a bunch early on. I guess I'll keep my eye on this one.

This coins not too quiet, there are promotional videos that pop up at random, a paper has recently been released by the creater with the technical reason as to why you should get involved... You can see it at  http://idienstler.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Draft.pdf , also there are constant updates at 3 different feeds. The whole point behind this coin is to build value at a pace, not run out and pump and dump it like most other coins. I dont know if you are checking out the pools, there seems to be quite a bit of accumulating. I really believe people will be sorry when they miss the boat on this one. This ones not going away any time soon, especially not because some message boards have slowed a bit.

P.s. I learned the command line wallet from this coin and still use it, lol. I like it better.

Moving on.

Who made this noobie loser the king of alt coin naming? Especially with a name like joshuar, lol. Hows those loser domain name sales working out?

1) addictivesongs.com
2) addictingsongs.com
3) infamouscape.com

Umm... Coin has a logo. Block target time same as litecoin.

Emucoin, you said great name, lol. Bout as catchy as any other fad.

Why even post on all these boards? Trying to get rid of that newbie title next to your name?

Moving on.

Cheesy

Yeah, this one launched in the good old days when you could get away with that. You know how I had to mine this? Via command-line.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Moving on.
Added some mining guides at http://machinecoin.wordpress.com/mining

I saw you started this post, lol u are mining for a month. U must be that 1%

I built a rig, im shooting to be that 1%, lol. I still don't think I have enough hp tho, but one can hope.

P.s. Bought my motherboard with 2000 machinecoins  Smiley
Activity: 10
p2pool test mode. 0% fee

http://194.28.174.208:9327/static/

cgminer --scrypt -o 194.28.174.208:9327 -u YOUR_MAC_WALLET -p x

ex. cgminer --scrypt -o 194.28.174.208:9327 -u MDUJTu76ySy6zEHA8GHjBnfQsWMkEpCTyn -p x

--
13:079(UTC) 2 march - temporary off
Where can i find "vision" of mac?

In the forum, the videos & the social posts  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
Where can i find "vision" of mac?
I dont understand...why trade when you can buy....buy what, where?

Look at the vision of the MAC. You still think in old patterns.
Pages:
Jump to: