Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 12. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
E-learning is definitely the future but it must be linked to the relevant college or university. You should work hand-in-hand with universities and schools to make sure that the students join the platform. E.g. Universities could upload assignments and students can earn Mindlink ¨coins¨ for good work. There a really a lot of possibilities and a great potential...
Activity: 24
A great project, I may have luck in this project in the future and I wish you success and continuity. I hope to get some credit from this project. thank you good luck
Activity: 73
It's the big  project, I think will be the  best at  last year
Activity: 15
Cool idea...  will try to participate in the bounty proagram
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Is the pre-sale still on? How many coins have you sold on pre-sale?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company! The project MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform, I'm sure that this project will reach the heights
Activity: 16
Seems like a nice project but I'll dig more before investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I really like any kind of educational innovations. And I am definitely glad that you guys want to change our world in good, light way. Wish you best luck with it. Future about blockchain.
E-learning on the blockchain, for now, I know only few project in this way.
in fact, there are a lot of such projects. I know 8-10, and no one wants to use their platforms.Sad but true(c) Metallica  Grin
Activity: 140
I love this project....im already in...good job dev
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
I really like any kind of educational innovations. And I am definitely glad that you guys want to change our world in good, light way. Wish you best luck with it. Future about blockchain.
E-learning on the blockchain, for now, I know only few project in this way.
Activity: 8
Promising project
Activity: 6
If you have any mou's with big  university like Cambridge, Oxford, it goona hit to moon...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For me it comes down to the cost of traditional education. It is hard because you always need to keep getting better degrees. Online education seems to make it easier for advancement. We learn best together and should always strive to share knowledge.
Activity: 18
The fact that I'm only a newbie on bitcointalk doesn't discourage my interest in this project, although your rule requires from member rank up. Education is one area of endeavour that I find particularly dear because we continue to learn everyday. And this time e-learning, that makes it even more interesting. I am gonna follow this  project's development keenly.
Activity: 208
Just applied for the airdrop. Thanks.
Activity: 50
Send it to binance exchange,please.
Activity: 58
It's a great project. I'm looking forward on how this project would help or how the new generation or the other sector of communities would benifits with this platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
More and more peoples uses eLearning all over the world.
This way everyone can be graduate.
I think this is a growing sector so your project is a good idea!
Activity: 99
E-learning and blockchain are good equation.
Open and share crytpo to 1000 people with developer is very good news.
Education seems to be a good topic for blockchain.
I agree with mindlink and follow this project.

Activity: 10
Mindlink cryptocurrency is a good project and looking forward to trading it
Pages:
Jump to: