Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 15. (Read 30279 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
interestin project.
Activity: 5
Interesting project
Activity: 9
Activity: 9
E-learning is a good project to everyone who wants to learn more. Not all people likes to go school. Some might find boring and some are lazy. So this project is recommend for everyone who wants to learn yet lazy and have no time to go to school. I am favor of this system so therefore, I will support this project.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is another interesting project that caught my attention,also the ability to stream conferences and seminars, with the possibility of recording and distributing - this is cool idea, do you plan to cooperate with universities?
Activity: 47
project looks great.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
good project,waiting for bounty campaign,hope this token go the moon later
Activity: 72
very good project, nice concept and nice work, i am in....
Activity: 132
I think we can decide which project is better than others if we look how many available participants for airdrop of project. Because I see 10k+ participants airdrops so much in last days. So I will be in touch. Good luck team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
What’s the supply of this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
elaearning it's a chance for people who are at long ways of university,  they can easily learn
Activity: 58
i hope this will work . i will spread this project on my twitter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
The project is interesting but this area is full of existing big actors.
I think you should find another utility to your coins except discount. It could better drive awareness.
Activity: 61
Excellent project! I will support this project promote to another people
Activity: 36
This may be only useful project in this time. I like your idea. It's will be successfull.
Activity: 18
e-learning is a great idea , a good website and the group geting larger and larger will make for a great project.
L J
Activity: 84
I am happy with this and I will always admire and support this
Activity: 75
Excellent project i support this until go to the moon
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi there. I think the project gives the answer on such education  problem as accessibility
Activity: 78
Great project with a nice concept. Learned more,gain more.looking forward for Mindlink..success to the team..support till the end..
Pages:
Jump to: