Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 14. (Read 30292 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i see this project will be succes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Another good project at eLearning.
At knowledge database, I think you can use Sci-hub, Library Genesis.
But anyway, the project of your team is so good.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
When I saw this, I had to dig around for more information on this . From what I've read so far about it, I'm convinced this will go a long way. Nice plan.  I'm really looking forward to this.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I see this beating bitdegree. I fully support your project!!!
Activity: 95
Am so glad to be here.. I have read up and am pleased to bring my friends along
To the moon
Activity: 137
how to participate ico ?
Activity: 46
very interesting educational project... lets get this to the moon
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
This project is distinct from similar ones in the education niche. Is there any possibility for this app or platform to be used by formal institutions rather than individuals alone?
Activity: 6
Great project...moon to the world
Activity: 18

Very interesting project.I will support this project. Let's world hear about it
Activity: 12
I went tru the concept and I see all of promising stuffs.... wow am glad am part of dis
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Does this program still open the program? Can I still join this airdrop program? I am very interested in this program
Activity: 97
Being a graduated im still thinking of upgrading my education by taking other course. Education is infinite no ending. We need to continue learning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
its really intersting project concept.i think this wii be one of the best project 2018. im thinking to invest some mony on this project after complete my own reaserch. could you give me some more detais about this project? specialll the team behind this project?
Activity: 388
looks like good project. keep going. good luck
Activity: 132
There are several problems with the traditional system of education. First of all, you need to pay thousands of dollars per term to attend a prestigious school. With all those budget cuts, busy classrooms, and course shortages, you won’t always get the chance to study exactly what you want.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
Very timely and useful project. The project will erase the boundaries and contribute to the creation of a live ezhkosistemy in the field of electronic (distance) learning.
Activity: 322
I believe in the project like this, I like the idea where courses can be designed in your own choosing and also to eliminate unnecessary subjects not related to the course in which I experienced. Knowledge should be available to anyone on which Mindlink will offer global accessibility to its platform.
Activity: 238
very nice projects, i am interested and join in the bounty, i hope this project success, i am join Facebook Campaign Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: