Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 8. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is another interesting project that caught my attention.
Activity: 5
but can there be any doubts about the need for further training? .. It allows you to keep your brain toned ... to have a career growth prospect ... to be always aware of new achievements ...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
Yes, I see a project that my attention, project a very good, interesting idea for me .. pushing forward in the development of way to learn a new, solve the issue of traditional education .. this is a very good thing, idea creative .. I think this project will be successful and have a promising prospects .. team consists of experts and professional .. I think this project will attract the attention of investors .. I hope this project can get all the target of his and success
Activity: 17
Hey guys join this awesome airdrop
Awesome project with best team management, eLearning program is the best way to give online education to all people in the whole world
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
this is one good project i hope to see being implemented soon.

children all over the world are not given the same level of attention and degree of education.  this kind of e-learning will provide a more efficient and better education across the globe.  this will promote better interaction between the giver (instructor) and receivers (students).  institutions who are planning to adopt this system will save more as it will eliminate many costs which may incur using traditional educational system.

furthermore, this system does not only apply to elementary, highschool, college.  it can also be applied to institutions who wish to train people with technical skills.

also, content providers will also like this system as all will be transparent.  they will receive payments justly and efficiently.

this is where blockchain meets education.  
Activity: 123
good project Looking interesting, cant wait to this airdrop to start
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This project requires more knowledge to the community in which will develope its potential for the growth and progress. Being decentralized and the features of Mindlink and its Elearning platform.
Activity: 131
nice! another good project to support. this will be a huge one. hope this e-learning platform have all detailed informations that very easy to understand and to follow.wishing all the best
Activity: 7
whats the benifit of decentralised coins then
Activity: 93

sorry i wanna ask, is this airdrop still open?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
omg asking you guys so much details in airdrop form.. whats the benifit of decentralised coins then
Activity: 260
Merit: 2
Wow, schools and scholars will benefit so much from this. I would really love to see it work. I have been a long time enthusiast when it comes to developing solutions for schools. I just hopes this works out perfectly well. I would love to contribute in every which way available to me. Is there any bounty thread yet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 4
I believe that the training system that is working now needs to be changed urgently. This horror as load not with necessary knowledge, I for point knowledge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This project will ease the lives of many people .The idea of the project deserves attention. Good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Interesting project and push forward in developing of new learning ways,solving the Issues of traditional education.
Especially important that project will tacle post graduation learning as well trying to make it more comfortable and accessible.

Looking forward to development.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Hi guys, overall great project.

I do question why so few tokens are going to be issued: 20 700 000
Don't you fear this could be a barrier to entry to most people given the purchase price for each token? I don't want to play the devil's advocate here, but it seems like the success for this project will come through mass adoption.

Regarding the issue you are trying to solve, I could not agree with you more. Traditional education is failing our youth, it is so disconnected from the real world, and focuses on teaching our kids the skills needed in the job market today, instead of anticipating what skills will be needed 5-10 years from now. We are training millions of kids on stuff AI and robots will be able to do for cheaper in a few years.

With e-learning, and the focus on tomorrow technology, I can see why MindLink who appeal to people.
Activity: 89
good side join now
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
how do you introduce the mind-link project to the public?
Activity: 12
This project is a very unique and promising project, I am glad to be a part of this awesome project. Goodluck dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Great idea ,i think we need more projects like Mindlink .E-learning platform will make life easier for both students and teachers also
Blockchain technology will speed up day life in schools and Universities
I feel blockchain technology e-learning platform will be included next year in whole world
Pages:
Jump to: