Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 13. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Education is the key to a greater humanity, and it feels rather good to see a project centered on grooming the next-generation on top quality educational contents that's available globally, not minding location. I for one will sure buy into this one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
The modern world with its technologies allows access to data warehouses all over the world, and not limited to the local library, this allows to increase the volume of knowledge received by people in contrast to traditional education
Activity: 1
Such an innovative project, promoting the concept of E-learning is very important for the advancement of global knowledge exchange process, by bringing together people from round the world, to partake in one function.
Activity: 182
This project has many feature that is good to gain more profit in the future. Better to list in many external exchanges, supporting this coin!
Activity: 15
This is an awesome project and it's going to the moon. The  developers are doing a great job.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Reached softcap in the beginning of presale which is an awesome news for everyone involved in this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Unequivocally there is no answer, we will observe the project, providing support!
Activity: 16
Nice project, promoting e-learning is indeed a great project plan, I wish u best of luck
Activity: 87
It's a great project. I'm looking forward on how this project would help in the Learning and Teaching Sector
Activity: 32
I smell good future on this great project and This will be good elearning project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Online eLearning platform helps to advance global knowledge exchange process by connecting everyone who has access to any internet enabled gadget to the platform irrespective of their location.
This helps researchers access most part of the world while not needing to travel around.
Mindlink is well thought project.
Activity: 196
very interesting educational project..looking forward to see it very successful ..looks impressive this project
Activity: 112
E learning project has tremendous scope in blockchain
Activity: 8
Great project this is! It is a very promising project. Everyone has been waiting for this and no one should miss out. Mindlink-to the moon!
Activity: 22
This is a project i am looking forward to i also think yhe dev team should take a second look at the forms we are filling .There is no Twitter link or page address on your google form so I have posted the form on my tweeter page
Activity: 246
It's a great project.I think it is the future
Activity: 56
This will be good elearning project.
Activity: 32
awesome project, optimistic bout this project, thank you dev., for being part of your success....
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
E-learning is a good thing incorporated with the blockchain technology.. Will definitely learn a lot from this. Good work.
Activity: 12
I'm excited to be part of this project
Pages:
Jump to: