Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅ - page 3. (Read 62663 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
this ico has run for about 9months now and was able to raise $2.7m, well this could probably be as a result of the entire market situation of last year affect the ability to raise more funds but on the other hand some other project were able to raised good amount of funds,
i guess it depends on what the investors sees as a potential project with great fundamentals and technicalities that can be sustainable over a long period of time,
between gigs is a freelance ecosystem that don't really require a huge amount of money for start up, so i beleive the amount raised for this long period will be enough to proceed with project development.
projects that do ico are very long. Hopefully all the teams will use the funds that are good for this project and this project was developed successfully and provides many benefits. I'm sure with a long time all the teams have prepared everything carefully.
It is true that we trust the team to be able to use the funds well and I strongly believe that the team can do it and also hope that this project can later develop further
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
this ico has run for about 9months now and was able to raise $2.7m, well this could probably be as a result of the entire market situation of last year affect the ability to raise more funds but on the other hand some other project were able to raised good amount of funds,
i guess it depends on what the investors sees as a potential project with great fundamentals and technicalities that can be sustainable over a long period of time,
between gigs is a freelance ecosystem that don't really require a huge amount of money for start up, so i beleive the amount raised for this long period will be enough to proceed with project development.
projects that do ico are very long. Hopefully all the teams will use the funds that are good for this project and this project was developed successfully and provides many benefits. I'm sure with a long time all the teams have prepared everything carefully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
right now remains less than 3 weeks and i see that the amount is still the same. Not even a dollar more..
I really think that devs must do more marketing.
Even though they have a good marketing strategy, but if the project is not attractive to investors, I think it is useless.
So instead of wasting time, they should make a decision to close the ICO immediately and start to develop the project.
Do they have a good marketing strategy that is not enough to make investors interested but somehow it seems to depend on the decisions of the investors themselves and the important thing is we see what happens later
ICO revenue has not reached 3 million USD, still very little in my opinion for ICO which is run long,
GigTricks should not just be silent, come on
The gigtricks project is just a platform so the cost of this kind of developments is not worth a million dollar and I think the collected funds is enough to start and develop this project  $2.7m money is huge enough for software development even if you hired 10 developers. Some ICOs from last year allocated to much money for their own pocket and adjusted the hardcap to the highest limit they can achieved that is called greed look at envion they collected $100m and turned into shit. 
That's right, there are a lot of hardcap projects but the prices in the market are still like garbage, I don't mention who the project is, you know for yourself, I mentioned one, that is ENVION, show that Gigtricks is able to show the best
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
right now remains less than 3 weeks and i see that the amount is still the same. Not even a dollar more..
Even though they have a good marketing strategy, but if the project is not attractive to investors, I think it is useless.
So instead of wasting time, they should make a decision to close the ICO immediately and start to develop the project.
Do they have a good marketing strategy that is not enough to make investors interested but somehow it seems to depend on the decisions of the investors themselves and the important thing is we see what happens later
ICO revenue has not reached 3 million USD, still very little in my opinion for ICO which is run long,
The gigtricks project is just a platform so the cost of this kind of developments is not worth a million dollar and I think the collected funds is enough to start and develop this project  $2.7m money is huge enough for software development even if you hired 10 developers. Some ICOs from last year allocated to much money for their own pocket and adjusted the hardcap to the highest limit they can achieved that is called greed look at envion they collected $100m and turned into shit. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

they are not silent.
I've just read this on the official telegram channel

"The ICO has ended and we will publish all bounty updates soon by mid January 2019
All coin distributions to the bounty members will be done after bounty updates within Jan 2019"

If they are ready to the distribution for the bounty hunter, it means that the money raised are enough and the project will keep going with the roadmap
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
whether ICO has started here, this project looks like it will last a long time, hopefully all will be as expected and more investors will join in to make this project a success.
The ICO has ended and will soon publish all updates for a fee by mid-January 2019.
Activity: 476
whether ICO has started here, this project looks like it will last a long time, hopefully all will be as expected and more investors will join in to make this project a success.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think it's very important projects for us
i really cannot stand this kind of replies.
How can you be sure? Do you know the team? Do you talk to them?

I think that have faith in a project is something, "be sure" is an other.

All we know for sure is that they didn't earn money in the last 3 months, and i'm very sorry about this Sad
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
the team in this project should always work together in a compact manner and provide more strategies for this project so that what has been planned by the team will run smoothly as expected, hopefully ICO will achieve targeted results hoping the team will manage this project well thus giving results that don't disappoint.
I see team has worked optimally but indeed their marketing strategy is very bad. I see this project has been running for about 7 months but see, they are only collected a little money.
Maybe what you say is true because the marketing strategy is certainly very influential how much they raise money, but apart from that we must give appreciation to the team for working hard
Marketing strategy is very important, of course, in collecting money and I also agree with you that the team has also worked optimally so we better be patient first and see what the next team will do
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
the team in this project should always work together in a compact manner and provide more strategies for this project so that what has been planned by the team will run smoothly as expected, hopefully ICO will achieve targeted results hoping the team will manage this project well thus giving results that don't disappoint.
I see team has worked optimally but indeed their marketing strategy is very bad. I see this project has been running for about 7 months but see, they are only collected a little money.
Maybe what you say is true because the marketing strategy is certainly very influential how much they raise money, but apart from that we must give appreciation to the team for working hard
Activity: 1050
Is the factor that has made ICO revenue so far not yet as expected, even though the ICO time has been going on for a long time, but after all, I am sure the team will work so that the ICO will be successful, we will see its development
Is the factor that has made ICO revenue so far not yet as expected, even though the ICO time has been going on for a long time, but after all, I am sure the team will work so that the ICO will be successful, we will see its development
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5

Activity: 1246
GigTricks Marketplace integrates and interacts with freelancers globally. GigTricks Marketplace is a very interesting and promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: