Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅ - page 4. (Read 62663 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I see that for softcap it has been achieved and this is one of the interesting things about this project and I see the sales time is still long until December 31 and hopefully, the target can be achieved.
yes, half of the sales target has been achieved and if we see the remaining time this target should be achieved and hopefully more investors will join and support this project.
Although currently only half of that has been achieved from the sales target, I think there is no problem and with still time, I'm sure the sales target will be achieved soon, all of us just wait for that

i'm sorry, but, really, please don't do this kind of post Sad

how can you be sure that "the sales target will be achieved soon"? how can you know it?

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I see that for softcap it has been achieved and this is one of the interesting things about this project and I see the sales time is still long until December 31 and hopefully, the target can be achieved.
yes, half of the sales target has been achieved and if we see the remaining time this target should be achieved and hopefully more investors will join and support this project.
Although currently only half of that has been achieved from the sales target, I think there is no problem and with still time, I'm sure the sales target will be achieved soon, all of us just wait for that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The project is still quite good, and the head of the company is a well-known person. The charges just aren't moving. Soft cap is recruited but is this enough for the project?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Activity: 728
Good project. I like everything about it-the team, the work of the team, and the technical documentation. In social networks constantly updated material. Frustrating that admin stopped to consider the steaks at the signature and social network. I hope this will be fixed soon. I want to wish good luck and success to the team and the whole community!
Activity: 490
I see no sales movement, it seems the team hasn't updated it yet. and I also see that there is no renewal for the bounty. I hope to get answers from the team.
from here we can think, is the website really not updated or is their sales really slow? and for the bounty in my opinion they are very slow in updating or answering participants' questions on the telegram, because they don't have telegrams for bounties.

website has been updated: now i see that the hardcap is 4M, not 35M anymore.

So i think, sadly, that the fund raised is stucked since the end of september.

They decreased the hard cap, because they are confident they can reach 4 million dollar. That's what I read in their telegram group said by the admin.

"The team is working hard behind the scenes and negotiating with investors"

the important things is that the project is alive and the team are still fighting for it in this harsh time. If the think that 4 million are more than enough, that's great. There are more than 1 month left..

Seems that 4 million dollar is enough for running the project. But they didn't decrease the hardcap because of that. I think they decreased the hardcap only because they were sure that they more than 4 million dollar cannot be reached.
really like that, the team in this project is always sure of the results that will increase in the future, the most important thing is we pray for the best for this project and hopefully the team manages this project with the funds that are well there.
Merit: 116
I see no sales movement, it seems the team hasn't updated it yet. and I also see that there is no renewal for the bounty. I hope to get answers from the team.
from here we can think, is the website really not updated or is their sales really slow? and for the bounty in my opinion they are very slow in updating or answering participants' questions on the telegram, because they don't have telegrams for bounties.

They decreased the hard cap, because they are confident they can reach 4 million dollar. That's what I read in their telegram group said by the admin.

the important things is that the project is alive and the team are still fighting for it in this harsh time. If the think that 4 million are more than enough, that's great. There are more than 1 month left..

Seems that 4 million dollar is enough for running the project. But they didn't decrease the hardcap because of that. I think they decreased the hardcap only because they were sure that they more than 4 million dollar cannot be reached.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Will the sold tokens from private sale and pre-sale be vested? If yes, how long it will be vested?
I watched your introduction video, what is your marketing strategy to make freelancers and companies use your platform? I doubt that people will be interested to list their name on your platform if they need to pay some money or work for it first.

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I do not know why they have reduced so much hardcap change, but this is good because many projects raise capital so they do not have much motivation to increase the value of the project anymore. With a 4 million hardcap project, there will be plenty of incentive to increase the capitalization and value of the token.
Merit: 116

Activity: 1050
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Any update on the the progress of the main-sale? How much have they raised? I wish you luck in this bearish market
so far the funds that have been collected are $2,834,774 USD, although it is still far from the hardcap target of $35,000,000 USD, at least the ICO is still going on until 31 December and softcap has been reached
I am sure that hardcap will be achieved later, as long as all the teams involved are always enthusiastic and provide more strategies for this project, this project will certainly attract many and will achieve success with maximum results.

Being sure whether the hardcap of 35Million USD would be achieved is a very tall dream which is unrealistic especially at a time investors are very choosy and apply alot of caution investing in just any ICOs, trending is shifting to Masternode node Projects because big the huge ROIs and the speedy exchange listings
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I observed the total amount raised so far has not changed in many weeks, does this mean, the ICO has not collected more funds or no investor has come forth since?
I also noticed that the funds raised has not really added much from what they made in pre-sale. Just wishing them luck and hope the market takes a new turn.
Activity: 336
Another cool commercial product that allows you to massively implement blockchain tech / cryptocurrencies technology.Good luck !!!!!
Activity: 434
I observed the total amount raised so far has not changed in many weeks, does this mean, the ICO has not collected more funds or no investor has come forth since?
Any update on the the progress of the main-sale? How much have they raised? I wish you luck in this bearish market
so far the funds that have been collected are $2,834,774 USD, although it is still far from the hardcap target of $35,000,000 USD, at least the ICO is still going on until 31 December and softcap has been reached
I am sure that hardcap will be achieved later, as long as all the teams involved are always enthusiastic and provide more strategies for this project, this project will certainly attract many and will achieve success with maximum results.

Being sure whether the hardcap of 35Million USD would be achieved is a very tall dream which is unrealistic especially at a time investors are very choosy and apply alot of caution investing in just any ICOs, trending is shifting to Masternode node Projects because big the huge ROIs and the speedy exchange listings
I like how the team works. A real project, and not just a base, always provides information.
That's right, because that's what makes GigTricks able to achieve more than its softcap,
but why is it only 4 million USD for hardcap? Am I misinformed?

You are right, that's to put it realistic considering how the entire crypto market scene is looking for many months now, and also they can achieve their goals with this cap or anything close to it.
Pages:
Jump to: