Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW! - page 3. (Read 29764 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Wallet won't sync. Dev doesn't care. This coin is officially dead now.

Dev, reply ASAP if you care about your project.

Why did you even bother???

Glen, he won't reply, he's a complete asshole... we wasted our time and money mining this piece of shit.

Dev, you mentioned you don't have the funds to push this coin, however participating in the forum and answering people's questions doesn't cost anything financially, so as I stated above you are an asshole.  

thanks for nothing
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
Wallet won't sync. Dev doesn't care. This coin is officially dead now.

Dev, reply ASAP if you care about your project.

Why did you even bother???
But what are you actually doing to try to take this coin forward.

Are you trying to recruit miners? Without miners no exchange will touch this coin.

Are you approaching anyone in the food and beverage industry to try to get them to accept MAKI? Try to drum up some interest. I would guess that everyone who has mined this coin would contribute to a bounty fund to be offered to a restaurant or bar to accept MAKI. Just for publicity and to show you mean business.

Approach a start up restaurant in your locale. Offer them 10000 MAKI as a bounty to begin accepting MAKI. Of course they won't be inundated with customers desperate to pay with your coin but it will create at least a little buzz won't it. Get them to put a sign in the window saying 'MAKI accepted here'. Post a pic on here and there will be plenty of miners who will throw at least a little of their hash rate at your coin I'm sure.

Quite frankly if you're not willing to do this (or something similar) then your coin is dead anyway. If you do this I will begin mining again and will contribute 500 MAKI to the bounty fund.

Anybody with me?Huh 

Glen, I'm with you on this... I'll throw in 500 also.

Dev, nice to hear you're still around, however you need to do something. You cannot launch a coin and expect everyone to throw hashrates at you for no reason. If you have ideas but need help please just ask.

But what are you actually doing to try to take this coin forward.

Are you trying to recruit miners? Without miners no exchange will touch this coin.

Are you approaching anyone in the food and beverage industry to try to get them to accept MAKI? Try to drum up some interest. I would guess that everyone who has mined this coin would contribute to a bounty fund to be offered to a restaurant or bar to accept MAKI. Just for publicity and to show you mean business.

Approach a start up restaurant in your locale. Offer them 10000 MAKI as a bounty to begin accepting MAKI. Of course they won't be inundated with customers desperate to pay with your coin but it will create at least a little buzz won't it. Get them to put a sign in the window saying 'MAKI accepted here'. Post a pic on here and there will be plenty of miners who will throw at least a little of their hash rate at your coin I'm sure.

Quite frankly if you're not willing to do this (or something similar) then your coin is dead anyway. If you do this I will begin mining again and will contribute 500 MAKI to the bounty fund.

Anybody with me?Huh 
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
so weird to me.  why did he even bother fixing the difficulty issue if he was just going to leave a few days later.  Meh.
That's because we didn't leave. I am gonna be very honest about this and want to lower expectations. Our goals are the same, but it will take time. We don't have the funds or resources to do everything on a short notice. At the same time we realize that those things are necessary to make a big coin. We will keep working on this coin and it will take time, but I can understand you don't have the time to wait for that.

So even if you stopped mining, please keep your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
so weird to me.  why did he even bother fixing the difficulty issue if he was just going to leave a few days later.  Meh.
are you there dev?

Nah he has nothing to say for himself, just hiding away like a little girl.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
are you there dev?

Dev doesn't seem interested, nobody is mining, nothing is happening.

What a pointless exercise

Thanks Dev for wasting everyone's time and money with your bullshit coin, which by the way is worse than the bullshit pump and dump coins out there. At least with those miners would get a return on their time and cost of electric.
Dev doesn't seem interested, nobody is mining, nothing is happening.

What a pointless exercise
Activity: 75
Anybody here? Dead?
Cryptorush have frozen BTC withdrawals, another good reason to stay away from that piece of crap exchange. 
Swisscex have gotten back to us and busy looking into Maki. We should hear back from them soon.

Great news!  Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Swisscex have gotten back to us and busy looking into Maki. We should hear back from them soon.
Yep, reinstall the wallet. Working fine for me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The wallet will not sync past block 20601... anyone still working on this coin?

Syncs fine here. Did you download the latest wallet?
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
The wallet will not sync past block 20601... anyone still working on this coin?
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: