Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 22. (Read 78718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
they are active.

The Non-Fungibles Revolution of 2018
A proposal for a new standard, with critical improvements.
https://blog.decentraland.org/the-non-fungibles-revolution-of-2018-304270525b05
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I hope we can get some more talented 3d artists on board. I think the better we can make this look, the more interest we're going to bring in.

How do artists get rewarded for their contributions? Someone would have to hire them to work on something?

bounties are banned Wink lol

Banned how? You mean Decentraland isn't running any bounties?

Interesting. Is there any information about incentive for artists to contribute?

Surely 3D artists can heavily invest in the project if they believe in it and this will make them work hard to ensure it is a successful project which will obviously significantly increase their initial investment and make them a solid profit. I think it’s a brilliant concept and the sky is the limit if all goes well. I’m reasonably invested in MANA currently and will buy some land during the next auction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm curious of the roadmap for the next few months. What are the developers concentrating on at the moment?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I hope we can get some more talented 3d artists on board. I think the better we can make this look, the more interest we're going to bring in.

How do artists get rewarded for their contributions? Someone would have to hire them to work on something?

Interesting. Is there any information about incentive for artists to contribute?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is a pretty cool idea. What happens to unsold land?
What do you guys think are some potential uses for a platform like this that might not be immediately thought of?
Activity: 140

If you have been paying close attention to the markets, you would quickly realize that MANA coin was on a tear yesterday. While Bitcoin was hitting new heights almost by the hour, MANA coin was one of the few coins being pumped while the majority of altcoins were down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So have the tokens been deployed successfully?

I think they were supposed to have been already, right?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

So have the tokens been deployed successfully?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Do you have discord chanel? Give me a invite link please
Activity: 512
Looks like a lofty ideal. I dont know how popular this game will be, but i have to imagine that it will not take over the industry which is dominated by big name devs like Blizzard, Ubisoft, EA, etc.. A world of warcraft-like game could do well on this platform, but since we have world of warcraft, i dont think it will change for at least 3-5 years.

It's so much more than just a game though. It's like digital reality.

You could even run entire businesses on there and sell your product/service to other users.
How will Aragon be able to help Decentraland?
Activity: 512
Looks like a lofty ideal. I dont know how popular this game will be, but i have to imagine that it will not take over the industry which is dominated by big name devs like Blizzard, Ubisoft, EA, etc.. A world of warcraft-like game could do well on this platform, but since we have world of warcraft, i dont think it will change for at least 3-5 years.

It's so much more than just a game though. It's like digital reality.
I'm a real fan of this ProJet and have invested a good $ in the coins, but I wonder when we are going to be able to start using the platform?

I think you already can use the prototype can't you?
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
How are you goinf to attract users? Advertising or referral program?

Trevon is looking for work Wink lol youtube pumpers~

Youtube isn't a bad idea. I think they had a big hand in getting Bitconnect as big as it was, and if they can pump an obvious Ponzi scheme like that, they can push anything.

yep~after i saw that youtube video i mortgaged my house and went all in Cool lol

I think, and hope, you're joking. Otherwise you're probably a homeless man right now lol.
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
How are you goinf to attract users? Advertising or referral program?

Trevon is looking for work Wink lol youtube pumpers~

Youtube isn't a bad idea. I think they had a big hand in getting Bitconnect as big as it was, and if they can pump an obvious Ponzi scheme like that, they can push anything.

yep~after i saw that youtube video i mortgaged my house and went all in Cool lol
Pages:
Jump to: