Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 25. (Read 78636 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Is there any news? The price dump too much. I'm in a huge lost. I have join the telegram but i can not find any news. Can someone provide information for me?
dont believe them this project just garbage
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is there any news? The price dump too much. I'm in a huge lost. I have join the telegram but i can not find any news. Can someone provide information for me?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you have been paying close attention to the markets, you would quickly realize that MANA coin was on a tear yesterday. While Bitcoin was hitting new heights almost by the hour, MANA coin was one of the few coins being pumped while the majority of altcoins were down.
it is just fucking scam project dont buy
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
dont buy it is scam coin 
Please, read wallpaper before You make statements like this! Or in Your opinion, the whole VR projects is a scam?
They are building the VR economy and are the pioneers at his in the market, had a legit team which is active on different festivals and conferences....
Maybe it`s hard for everybody to understand about the visualizations on blockchain. 
He is in that category of people, which we called like cryptonoobs Smiley
I trust in this project, and wait near 100$ in few years
dont buy it is scam coin 
Please, read wallpaper before You make statements like this! Or in Your opinion, the whole VR projects is a scam?
They are building the VR economy and are the pioneers at his in the market, had a legit team which is active on different festivals and conferences....
Maybe it`s hard for everybody to understand about the visualizations on blockchain. 
everything is just a fairy tale
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
dont buy it is scam coin 
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
dont buy it is scam coin 

Are you serious? Is there any reason for this accusation?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
dont buy it is scam coin 
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
just got in. i think this one of the project with a real use case. good luck.
Activity: 176
blessed to be a blessing
Any development going on this project?

Also I want to know,. about their progress on developing the project ? any update from them ? thks
they are silent they dont say nothing
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I participated in the terraform event, but I was outbid on all the parcels I bid on. Will it be possible to by land again?

I didn't bid on any land, but the bidding method looked like it was wide open for shill bidding by someone with a lot to gain, was there anyway to identify bidders so as to ensure a fair bidding process or was it all secret bidding ?
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
I participated in the terraform event, but I was outbid on all the parcels I bid on. Will it be possible to by land again?

they take our money  finito
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peace not piece.
fuck you dev homo  where are you
Pages: