Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 24. (Read 78636 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
or official news/progress/updates?
Need that info.

Glad to see implementation of command line and  contract interfaces for JavaScript.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Any new big partnerships with Decentraland?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What kind of equipment do I need to use Decentraland?

I imagine a Vive or Oculus would be a good place to start.
Activity: 588
What kind of equipment do I need to use Decentraland?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So what is the next big step for Decentraland? I heard the other day they launched a conference center.

I heard about that too. That seems like it could be very useful, and at least get people on to try it out.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So what is the next big step for Decentraland? I heard the other day they launched a conference center.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Did somebody withdraw MANA from exchanges to MyEtherWallet address? Was it successful?

From binance, yes

There is no  problem store your MANA tokens in your MEW.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

Did somebody withdraw MANA from exchanges to MyEtherWallet address? Was it successful?

From binance, yes
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
DID SOMEBODY WITHDRAW MANA FROM HUOBI AND OKEX TO MYETHERWALLET? WAS IT SUCCESSFUL?

No, but I'm holding mo MANA tokens in MEW.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Barry Silbert owns some MANA and parcels of Land. people are fially starting to pay attention when it goes  to top 100 coin then it ll moon .
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Does anyone know why did the price skyrocket today?
Biggest gain in the 100-200 list Cheesy

TA and barry silbert is on it.
Activity: 196
Does anyone know why did the price skyrocket today?
Biggest gain in the 100-200 list Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I know only one thing: VR is a Future and Decentraland is ahead of everything!
Activity: 28
The price is terrible, from 0.28 and now 0.12. Market is blessing now. Hope the price can recover and increase in the future and devs will bring some good news.

Hope this bloodbath will make good projects more powerful.
And Decentraland would be one of those.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
The price is terrible, from 0.28 and now 0.12. Market is blessing now. Hope the price can recover and increase in the future and devs will bring some good news.

No s**t Batman, the price is terrible but so is the price of all altcoins, and Bitcoin. Over the past couple of days my coin holdings have lost 30%-40% in value.
It's a bit of a disapointment but I'm not worried, give it another six months and we'll have recovered.
Activity: 201
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
blessed to be a blessing
Please help
What wallet I should be use for MANA keeping? Is myetherwallet is suitable for MANA keeping?
What will been if I send MANA from Bittrex to Myetherwallet address? Will it deposited or will been gone?

mana is an ETH toke. so you can use MEW with it.
if you withdraw from bittrex it will arrive at your ETH address.

Thanks.

1. How a system knows that this is MANA, not Ethereum. Adresses of MANA and Ethereum are so similar

2. Is it possible to withdraw MANA from Huobi and Okex to Myetherwallet? Was it any troubles with MANA withdrawal from these exchange platforms?

Just my input,.. try to send with a few MANA as test,..
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Please help
What wallet I should be use for MANA keeping? Is myetherwallet is suitable for MANA keeping?
What will been if I send MANA from Bittrex to Myetherwallet address? Will it deposited or will been gone?

Thanks.

1. How a system knows that this is MANA, not Ethereum. Adresses of MANA and Ethereum are so similar

2. Is it possible to withdraw MANA from Huobi and Okex to Myetherwallet? Was it any troubles with MANA withdrawal from these exchange platforms?

you have to know what ERC20 tokens are. then you will understand why it works.
What is an ERC20 Token?
http://support.exodus.io/article/108-what-is-an-erc20-token

https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@glennradars/what-are-ethereum-s-erc20-tokens-and-how-do-they-work
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Please help

Thanks.

yes baby you can send mana my etherwalllet easly
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Please help

Pages:
Jump to: