Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 39. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Terraform Event
The first opportunity to claim land will take place, along with the Beta launch of the Iron Age.
is this already happening ?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello Guys, Do you see Mana reaching 1 Dollars (or more) in the future ?. I mean if now you can buy a land for 1000 Mana, ( 12 dollars), you agree a lot of people can afford it. But if Mana reach 1 dollars would you think people buying  a land for a thousand dollars ?

I just wanna know if I can make money with this project.

Is this an honest question? Seriously?

Yes it is
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Hello Guys, Do you see Mana reaching 1 Dollars (or more) in the future ?. I mean if now you can buy a land for 1000 Mana, ( 12 dollars), you agree a lot of people can afford it. But if Mana reach 1 dollars would you think people buying  a land for a thousand dollars ?

Is this an honest question? Seriously?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I've played VR with some of my friends and it's all been fun. This is one truly unique VR project, I'm actually excited to see how this turns out in the future!

Great way to use block chain tech.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Can someone explain me what is the point of this all?
The purpose of all this is to give you, your friends and family to own land, large amounts of land, but virtually speaking! You believe in Bitcoin, right? Why not have the same faith with Decentraland? Welcome to a new era! Smiley

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
with the terraform event coming on December, Decentraland need to step up their marketing and advertising plan.
let's do advertising with Etherscan.io (#1 ethereum related website in the world) to bring the attention to more people!
Activity: 40
Let´s hope there will be some easy sandbox tools, else it might end up like second life... Full of weirdos and money launderers....
A world for programmers and weird for non tech people, better keep it simple!
Activity: 38
Hi everyone,

I have some MANA, and i have 3 LAND (1 LAND = 1 000 MANA). Two in bid and one in the discrit "Vegas City".

Once you have the land, can we sell them? What would you do with it?

The purpose of all this is to give you, your friends and family to own land, large amounts of land, but virtually speaking! You believe in Bitcoin, right? Why not have the same faith with Decentraland? Welcome to a new era! Smiley

Second life but you own your products and services. This will be big eventually
Hi guys, I didn't find anything in French about Decentraland and there are some thing I didn't understand.
I will be able to buy a land (in December if I well understood) with 1000 mana but can I just keep my Mana if I want only to Hodl them for trading ?
If I want to buy a land should I download a software ?
And finally there is a difference between Decentraland and Voxels ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
I left my position a few weeks ago but will soon be back! It's December that things can heat up here.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 378
Why have you decided to run ETH based smart contracts?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Hey guys, sorry if i missed the info somewhere but i couldnt find it... 1000 Mana = 1 Land right? Whats the size of each land? Is it any kind of size or has some kind of measures?

1000 Mana = rights to bid for a piece of land during the Auction in December 2017.  If you didn't bid and lose the bid, the 1000 MANA token will be returned.

what's the benefit of having a damn land?

What's the benefit of having land, you ask?  Can you imagine owning a storefront on the Vegas strip?  Or, a piece of property on 5th Avenue, NY, NY?  When you own a piece of land, you can put up your marketplace in VR space ---> think about the possibilities here.  Not only that, but the land can be resold on the secondary markets.
I left my position a few weeks ago but will soon be back! It's December that things can heat up here.

Good idea, legit project and game
Activity: 392

I was thinking of putting a copy of the S:PH virtual office lobby inside decentraland but I think there'll be some problems. The file size of the shares per hour VR business networking system is getting pretty big. It's like 1 gigabyte now and growing. Is the file size a problem or not? The next issue is that the S:PH office lobby has interactions, is decentraland limited to just 3D models?

No one answered this question.

What's the point of making a bitcointalk thread if you aren't going to respond to people for over a month?

try to join the new chat they made, I think the devs might answer it there for you.
Activity: 392
Hey guys, sorry if i missed the info somewhere but i couldnt find it... 1000 Mana = 1 Land right? Whats the size of each land? Is it any kind of size or has some kind of measures?

1000 Mana = rights to bid for a piece of land during the Auction in December 2017.  If you didn't bid and lose the bid, the 1000 MANA token will be returned.

what's the benefit of having a damn land?
Activity: 93
Check out VibeHub. Its a VR/AR project developing hubs for education concerts, dating etc. Different twist than mana. They got big announcements coming up this week aswell as a collab with Monster. worth a look
Pages:
Jump to: