Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 43. (Read 78597 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
If anybody is looking to buy or sell MANA tokens, this can be done right now through www.icobroker.org

The rates are a little higher than Etherdelta, but you deal with a real person, and the process is much easier than trying to understand Etherdelta.

I missed the ICO since the white list registration failure, but I bought some MANA on the etherdelta.com and I think it is a good exchange.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
If anybody is looking to buy or sell MANA tokens, this can be done right now through www.icobroker.org

The rates are a little higher than Etherdelta, but you deal with a real person, and the process is much easier than trying to understand Etherdelta.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
anybody knows what happened first ico and tokens? they did two times ico and i don't know what happened first ico and tokens.

People from first ICO kept ther tokens, if they were from from China they got back etherum and they return tokens to team. Team then made 2nd ICO for non  Chinese people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
anybody knows what happened first ico and tokens? they did two times ico and i don't know what happened first ico and tokens.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hi, I joined your airdrop and retweet your campaign, I hope your goal is achieved! When will I be added to the spreadsheet? Will there be exchanges? Thanks! Do I need to be part of the signature campaign? I haven't read every project, what is your goal? Sorry for the laziness.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I think MANA will be a good token to have for a few reasons:

• You can trade it to get your own virtual LAND in the Decentraland world. so it has value beyond just the token
  • When people convert MANA to LAND, I believe the MANA will be burned, which will reduce the supply
  • There will be a continuous token sale going on after the Decentraland world is implemented. This will increase supply over time, but since some people will trade for LAND it should balance out.
  • Everyone loves the idea of the VR world, so the project will hold people's interest for a long time
  • The development team is strong, and now they have the investment they need to actually build this world

These are the good sides. Is not there any weak points?

I think the weak point is that this is a very complicated project to build. It is a virtual reality MMO world, one of the most complex game worlds you can build. The Decentraland engineering team is strong, but it will still take time to complete this. (An equivalent game project would probably have at least a 12 month timeline at an experienced game studio). There will probably be a period of disappointment in the market if this takes a long time to build.

Even so, a lot of people in the Decentraland user community are enthusiastic about making this happen. When you have hundreds of people creating content for the world, some of them will create amazing things.

And I guess those will be enough to make it Decetraland amazing.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

• You can trade it to get your own virtual LAND in the Decentraland world. so it has value beyond just the token
  • When people convert MANA to LAND, I believe the MANA will be burned, which will reduce the supply
  • There will be a continuous token sale going on after the Decentraland world is implemented. This will increase supply over time, but since some people will trade for LAND it should balance out.
  • Everyone loves the idea of the VR world, so the project will hold people's interest for a long time
  • The development team is strong, and now they have the investment they need to actually build this world

I think the weak point is that this is a very complicated project to build. It is a virtual reality MMO world, one of the most complex game worlds you can build. The Decentraland engineering team is strong, but it will still take time to complete this. (An equivalent game project would probably have at least a 12 month timeline at an experienced game studio). There will probably be a period of disappointment in the market if this takes a long time to build.

Even so, a lot of people in the Decentraland user community are enthusiastic about making this happen. When you have hundreds of people creating content for the world, some of them will create amazing things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
The price is similar to the ico price. It is a good entry point if someone missed the ico.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
1 MANA = 0.000083654 ETH

didn't miss ICO then
price is same
thanks
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
1 MANA = 0.000083654 ETH
Activity: 140
Any clues on the upcoming price as it hits the market?

whales swallowed without a burp but must have invested backed by studies and strategies

first - i like this project
second - might be profitable
missed the ico but going to buy some from market

etherdelta @ 2.7 cents. hitbtc buy/sale seems nuts
what was the ico price?
Activity: 404

It is a pity to hear that the White list sale is over and I still do not received the email, I do not know why I missed this sale and I have to buy the tokens on the market.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Any clues on the upcoming price as it hits the market?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Thank the Chinese government for allowing everyone else to get in now lol.
Activity: 438
If you go here and enter your address in the whitelisted field, then hit Query, it will tell you if you were on the whitelist: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3c337fa1bf8725f59f73db6db719c792c5e8ae74#readContract

If your transaction went through and you got MANA, then you probably were, of course. Smiley

Code:
[ whitelisted method Response ]
    bool :  false

I didn't sent any ETH yet.
If you go here and enter your address in the whitelisted field, then hit Query, it will tell you if you were on the whitelist: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3c337fa1bf8725f59f73db6db719c792c5e8ae74#readContract

If your transaction went through and you got MANA, then you probably were, of course. Smiley
Activity: 438
The Decentraland Community Whitelist Sale is going on right now: https://blog.decentraland.org/the-community-whitelist-starts-today-13d3299560d5

If you are already on the whitelist, make sure you get your MANA. It's still open for another 15 hours or so.

What did one have to do to get on the whitelist?  I seem to be able to contribute ETH, but I don't remember registering on the whitelist.  Perhaps I just forgot?
The Decentraland Community Whitelist Sale is going on right now: https://blog.decentraland.org/the-community-whitelist-starts-today-13d3299560d5

If you are already on the whitelist, make sure you get your MANA. It's still open for another 15 hours or so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I have joined in the Slack and also I have sent the email to register the white list, but four days past, I still can not receive the feedback email on both my mail box and trash box, anyone met this problem?

I have received the email and have been accepted on the white list, I think you can ask the slack manager for help, maybe you missed some important information.
Pages:
Jump to: