Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 41. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

I was thinking of putting a copy of the S:PH virtual office lobby inside decentraland but I think there'll be some problems. The file size of the shares per hour VR business networking system is getting pretty big. It's like 1 gigabyte now and growing. Is the file size a problem or not? The next issue is that the S:PH office lobby has interactions, is decentraland limited to just 3D models?

No one answered this question.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
MANA got listed at bittrex... Im gonna buy some now
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Hey guys, sorry if i missed the info somewhere but i couldnt find it... 1000 Mana = 1 Land right? Whats the size of each land? Is it any kind of size or has some kind of measures?

1000 Mana = rights to bid for a piece of land during the Auction in December 2017.  If you didn't bid and lose the bid, the 1000 MANA token will be returned.

Thank you for your reply... How will you bid for the land during auction? In Mana?
Hey guys, sorry if i missed the info somewhere but i couldnt find it... 1000 Mana = 1 Land right? Whats the size of each land? Is it any kind of size or has some kind of measures?

1000 Mana = rights to bid for a piece of land during the Auction in December 2017.  If you didn't bid and lose the bid, the 1000 MANA token will be returned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Interesting idea, but what the status of project at this moment?
Same to me. There no any news. Can somebody update??
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
if you plan to buy some lands with your $MANA token, this is a good informative post on the selections available.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@jamesashton/the-virtual-reality-land-grab-the-top-10-districts-in-vr

Thanks for sharing, the way disctricts are taked is interesting in VR.
I had this coin on my short list, I will wait for november and when the price tanks more I will buy some.
Activity: 64
Interesting idea, but what the status of project at this moment?
if you plan to buy some lands with your $MANA token, this is a good informative post on the selections available.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@jamesashton/the-virtual-reality-land-grab-the-top-10-districts-in-vr
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
The Terraform Registration is entering its second week with over 24 million MANA already staked to both the community districts and the Genesis City auction. This MANA, which represents over 1% of the total in circulation, will be burned to convert into land parcels at the Terraform Event in December.
https://blog.decentraland.org/the-decentraland-weekly-october-9th-d1cbca9291c

good start
Hi, guys. What do you think about MANA now? Will the price rise?
i wish i know, the fact is that the price is only about 50% of the ICO price.  I do not think it will be 2x from now until December's auction event.
Hopefully the team can live up the expectation.
Activity: 9
Hi, guys. What do you think about MANA now? Will the price rise?
Cashback 15%
How's the auction? any news?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looking forward to see this unfold!

I was very sceptical at first because of the failed launch, but with the goodwill of the developers after the fail as well as pre-ico purchase price opportunities now, I regained faith in this project and can't wait to see it unfold in the coming months Smiley

Thanks for this and I'll be hoping to grab a piece of land to etch into the blockchain history Cheesy
Cashback 15%
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
MANA price now is ridiculously low. That's how WHALES affects the token price. I am disappointed when i missed the ICO because of whales. Now i'm grabbing this opportunity to buy at lower price.
In fact you need to evaluate some things, some initial investors dumped because they are making a profit by having by bought many MANA amounts! But it's your chance to get good amounts of this token! Imagine that at the end of the terraform where MANA will be blocked, what could happen to the prices? And MANA is the direct exchanger to be able to buy LAND.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
MANA price now is ridiculously low. That's how WHALES affects the token price. I am disappointed when i missed the ICO because of whales. Now i'm grabbing this opportunity to buy at lower price.

Where are actually MANA traded? Only on Etherdelta? Any real exchange in sight? Can't really understand why the price has tanked so much.
MANA is actually listed in HitBTC and Heavily traded in Liqui.io. Whales are the reason the price has tanked so much.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Where are actually MANA traded? Only on Etherdelta? Any real exchange in sight? Can't really understand why the price has tanked so much.
Pages:
Jump to: