Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 40. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Seems this thread abbandoned by dev...
Found all news is here https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-weekly-updates-1ceccb0a89de
Yes it is. Actually the community had been bad to them due to whales every since their ICO which ended in less than a minute. So they are focusing now on their bigger investors and staying away from the toxicity/fud of other bitcointalk users.

Big investors don't really build any community though, now that FUD is over or so they should start to grow their community again.

Pretty much solid price right now
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Found all news is here https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-weekly-updates-1ceccb0a89de
Yes it is. Actually the community had been bad to them due to whales every since their ICO which ended in less than a minute. So they are focusing now on their bigger investors and staying away from the toxicity/fud of other bitcointalk users.

Big investors don't really build any community though, now that FUD is over or so they should start to grow their community again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
price a half ICO? shit dev selling their coin Grin
Please dont call him a developer
He just used Etherium platform to create tokens.  A 7 years old  kid can do the same.

It looks like a scam, the owner of the tokens sold around 400 millions token
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

I was thinking of putting a copy of the S:PH virtual office lobby inside decentraland but I think there'll be some problems. The file size of the shares per hour VR business networking system is getting pretty big. It's like 1 gigabyte now and growing. Is the file size a problem or not? The next issue is that the S:PH office lobby has interactions, is decentraland limited to just 3D models?

No one answered this question.

What's the point of making a bitcointalk thread if you aren't going to respond to people for over a month?
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
What ico price? 350 sat safe to buying ? Shocked

Decentraland's MANA ICO price is around 0.000084 MANA/ETH
Most of the ICO these day, their ICO price is overprice, so most will go lower than ICO price after a short while.

My favorite move is buying coins below ICO price.
Activity: 219
price a half ICO? shit dev selling their coin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
price crashed quickly...  Angry
I was hoping for 600 sat on bittrex... damn!

All crypto market are in bearish mode while btc is on fire at the moment we need to wait when it stable. But if you bought this token from ICO than it's still profitable I hope this market will get recover in coming days so no need to get panic.
Activity: 770
price crashed quickly...  Angry
I was hoping for 600 sat on bittrex... damn!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

Decentraland's MANA ICO price is around 0.000084 MANA/ETH
Most of the ICO these day, their ICO price is overprice, so most will go lower than ICO price after a short while.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
MANA price now is ridiculously low. That's how WHALES affects the token price. I am disappointed when i missed the ICO because of whales. Now i'm grabbing this opportunity to buy at lower price.

Where are actually MANA traded? Only on Etherdelta? Any real exchange in sight? Can't really understand why the price has tanked so much.
MANA is actually listed in HitBTC and Heavily traded in Liqui.io. Whales are the reason the price has tanked so much.
Thanks MANA. I made 0.2 BTC because of Bittrex  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Good growth rates in recent days. I just saw right now and have sold their coins.  Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
I recently learned about this project and the truth has all my attention, I started to buy MANA because the truth seems to me a good project

How did it go so unnoticed??   Huh
Activity: 72
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
What is this coin? It's not when someone is not no use in life. And I really wonder who and from where will know before me that any coin added on BITTREX?
Activity: 219
Activity: 13

Looks like people can spot a turd when they see one.

It's a nice idea - but currently all I've seen of it is some dude making a shitty Mario mushroom in it on YouTube.  And apparently they've been working on this for years...
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 13
How many exchanges does have MANA. is bittrex only on ?
Pages:
Jump to: