Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 29. (Read 865063 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. You have an interesting name, tell me what it means?
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project.
This kind of projects are particularly helpful for business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey. Tell me please, on which platform can I see your project?
Activity: 126
You have an amazing project, because you all have modern technology.
I'm interested in this project because the BIRAKE project provides an opportunity to increase the security of your funds to the highest possible level for today!
Activity: 154
The project is very interesting and it is clear that they came up with a reason for developing the interface.
copper member
Activity: 243
Activity: 61
I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize.

Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful. A good sign of what is going on with the coin.

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/3kcuvWr
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Hi, fellows!
the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..

Yeah! Socifi has companies like Tata involved. How far did they go? It's not the big names that matter its how fast you close deals that gets you anywhere - especially in cryptoverse.
Activity: 41
Hi, fellows!
the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
A great project with high earnings. I loved the proposal, I'm going to risk a masternode, maybe I will not go out with a little money in my pocket. BIRAKE Direct to the moon
Activity: 126
blockchain technology is becoming incredibly popular nowadays. The Birake project is in step with the times and is becoming more popular every day.
I read some of your news and information and learned some of the highlights that prove themselves that this project is something special and can make a huge profit.
Idea of loans not new. However there is still no worthy project, apart from some exchanges so it is interesting by what all this will end
The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread. 
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 168
is there any airdrop now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?
Activity: 168
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds?
Pages:
Jump to: