Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 32. (Read 865063 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Birake logo design and webdesign is really awesome.Good work Birake team.
Activity: 154
birake have very strong and great community.They are very helpfull.
Activity: 168
tell me how long coins ripen for a stacking?
copper member
Activity: 243
Can anyone recommend a good shared masternode for Birake?

Hi, we have a partnership with https://mn.gtmcoin.io
copper member
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?

We will have soon a more detailed video.
For now we have this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0_pHRvN4PY
Activity: 126
Just jumped in on this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin! I'm happy to be in this community
Activity: 85
Birake coin is looking good. Its hit today coinexchange and price is not going down like normaly coins listed on exchange. This is interesting. Smiley We will see near future its succes oor not but its good for now in my opinion.
copper member
Where is the best place to have Birake Masternode share?

Hi, we have a collaboration with Genratium https://mn.gtmcoin.io
Activity: 56

This is a great step, listing on  coinexchange.  Hope to see you on more exchanges specially on those top 10. Good Luck.
copper member
Activity: 58
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck BRIKE coin Team.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
The Birake.com project is what we need. The team is strong and listens to the community. Great job everyone!
Activity: 68
The coin is interesting and promising,hope it will be better and better
Activity: 48
The team and the project are undoubtedly good and have good prospects ! However, the evaluation of the project and the team is largely influenced by such factors as the price at which the investor community assesses the project tokens, if the tokens are traded on a second-rate exchange for a very long time, then whatever the gold project is, its price will fall greatly ... this is the law of the market
copper member
What’s current price guys?

The current price for 1 BIR = 0.00003500 BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What’s current price guys?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is one of the best projects that deal with such things.
Activity: 168
guys advise hosting services for masternode?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I hope the project will develop further. I want to see more from you. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: