Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 31. (Read 865063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I think that the Birake project is just an opportunity to change the world for the better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is very good that you are cooperating with low ranks.
Hope this project will succeed. Seems like interesting idea, also the team is really great in my opinion.
Activity: 37
Good day there. It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Great project with a great community) Love the news round-up) Love the whole positive outlook that most investors seem to have)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Very good one project! Develop it further.
Activity: 126
I see this topic is very active. They have different wallets and a very well developed infrastructure. I thing it is very interesting
When Birake Will be listed on another exchange?
I guess that the rise in prices of Bitcoin will entail the growth of the violas in the near future!
Activity: 112
Birake Coin has probably found its bottoms, in my opinion. It is likely time for starting to recover for Birake.
Tell me please what are your plans for the sublime promotion of the project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The project will become a possibility of earning for those who are not afraid of risk and are ready to understand the peculiarities of digital currencies.
Can somebody explain me what happens with transaction fees when people transfer their coins?
I want to buy some Birake, is it down more.
Birake is very nice coin. Dev teams are working hard and active. Project is very nice so it will be moon soon.
Activity: 154
More investors more buy orders this is also important.
I am new to this project looking awesome
This is a very good project with ability! Interesting business, discerning approach, irreproachable business.
Activity: 28
The business is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
guys join our community discord there is very interesting
Pages:
Jump to: