Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 35. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Tell me please, do you have a purse for an android?
Amazing Project, i have studied their Whitpaper and i realized they got lots to offer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How long does it take to get an active connection on the wallet?
I read on the site that this happens instantly.
I am so interested in this project. Will do more research and get back to you here with another post.
How many coins do you need for the POC and how long does the reward come in time?
Activity: 126
Nice, Glad to meet this project, I will be looking here for any news, and also to support
The concept of the project is really amazing. Thanks to the team it will rise up and get a huge benefit to all participants.
How long does it take to get an active connection on the wallet?
copper member
Activity: 243
Can someone do the math and tell me how much the MN worths?

Here are some statistics: https://masternodes.online/currencies/BIR/
Activity: 112
I hope this ICO will be useful. Good vision, vigilant activity, impeccably website.
Who can throw off the entire list of crypto exchanges on which we are?
Hello. who knows, I can use the same purse on two systems?
Amazing project!! I'm satisfied for Birake price.
How is the staking rewards compared to masternodes?
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.
Activity: 154
I am very glad that you have this turned out a good project
Good project. As far as I know, team in this company very strong! A very interesting project with a really promising potential. It will be very cool!
Birake team really work hard for their project. Go ahead Birake. i'm always support your project.
What do you need to start working with the coin? What is the starting capital, how long is the first profit and how quickly does the coin pay off?
This project is great and well-organized! I wish good luck in the development of Birake.
Pages:
Jump to: