Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 15. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day... I hope GLPM will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck
Activity: 14
I think those who say scam are those who don't know what coin POW, POS or MN are, they are mostly born from tokens that started booming about 2 years ago and I think altcoin will start returning to the top stage next year.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Just joined their Discord Group. Both Dev & Community seems to be quite active Smiley... Just One Question, How & For What Purpose Dev Funds will be utilized ?
Activity: 18
This Project is a breath of fresh air in the crypto market place!  The practical real world use case will set this coin apart! Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think the use case is sustainable, it will compare with Steem but with a shop where one can buy/sell books. Let's see how the dev team responds and the community operate on this project.

There is always room for similar projects in the world, just as long as the team can deliver on what they have planned. I really believe in this team which is why I support them 100% and will continue to support the team as Glacier is a long term project. I think we all will get a good idea on how well the project will do once the blogging platform is launched.
brand new
Activity: 0
The chain has been moving very smoothly. I am proud to be a GLPM holder. The code is superb wallet is flawless. I have shared project details with my friends and telegram groups. We will be adding more value to the project. Investing and marketing. The website is very informative the FAQ is a must read to further understand the project scope. I believe an exchange listing is planned within 2 weeks from now, I am confident the team will deliver this after working so hard on the code and wallet prior to pre-sale launch. You have my support 100%.
Good luck GLPM team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think the use case is sustainable, it will compare with Steem but with a shop where one can buy/sell books. Let's see how the dev team responds and the community operate on this project.
Activity: 13
Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I wonder how many naive users will buy their masternode coins. Their team is like a joke. One photo was from the Aced Coin. Maybe, Aced coin is also running fake profiles? Who knows?

---snip---

Now, are you going to trust your hard-earned money to buy mn here? Anyway, it's up to you where you want to shell-out your cash, right?

This is a separate project from AceD. i did not know that i was only allowed to work on 1 project :smirk. My profile pic and name are real. if i believed any of the projects i was involved with were scams, first i would not participate and secondly, i would not be providing my face and name all over their sites. Please don't come at me when you are the one hiding behind a fake name and avatar (probably).

I understand that this is a separate project from Aced. But common, why is your photo also in their project, having a different name? So who is the fake one? We have the right to know if this is the legit one because you are the one collecting money from gullible users and not me, even if I'm hiding in a fake name. Actually it's a username here in the forum and avatar is used to the project you are promoting with. People asking your authenticity are potential investors who wanted to know the truth because they will be sending their hard-earned money. Do not question other's profile who have nothing to do in collecting money, because you are in question here.

I understand your concerns. Just to clarify. On the AceD website is his real name and beneath it's his discord name. GLPM-fg512 is his name on the GLPM discord server. Check his profile by yourself if you don't believe it's the same discord user.... Maybe you didn't know that you can have different names on every discord server.

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Roi is amazing right now and Wont last.

1 masternode earns over 1300 GLPM right now 16 MNs online.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
This project is very feasible.Master node plus management is great.Hopefully, this project will continue to be popular
its so comforting to imagine the limitless amount of opportunities that this project has come to offer especially for the secured and decentralized conduction of project and exchange of crytocurrencies amongst billions of internet users worldwide. i see no other option but success in this mouth watering project. i am so glad to be part of this new revolution haven missed that of bitcoin from inception. this is definitely gonna be a table-shaker in the cryto world
Activity: 95
My masternode has been running flawlessly so far and have already earn a nice amount of rewards which I will now stake as I plan to own and run at least 3 -5 masternodes here in the long term. I'm really looking forward to the platform launch as I do think this is going to be something special.

Totally with you on this one. Masternodes and wallets running smooth with 0 downtime. Discord has been active the Dev team is announcing partnerships and gaining more and more exposure. Definitely excited as we approach launch. For those that are interested in getting in, not too late, only 3 days into network launch you can earn alot of rewards while there are only few nodes on the network.
copper member
Activity: 137

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I wonder how many naive users will buy their masternode coins. Their team is like a joke. One photo was from the Aced Coin. Maybe, Aced coin is also running fake profiles? Who knows?

---snip---

Now, are you going to trust your hard-earned money to buy mn here? Anyway, it's up to you where you want to shell-out your cash, right?

This is a separate project from AceD. i did not know that i was only allowed to work on 1 project :smirk. My profile pic and name are real. if i believed any of the projects i was involved with were scams, first i would not participate and secondly, i would not be providing my face and name all over their sites. Please don't come at me when you are the one hiding behind a fake name and avatar (probably).

I understand that this is a separate project from Aced. But common, why is your photo also in their project, having a different name? So who is the fake one? We have the right to know if this is the legit one because you are the one collecting money from gullible users and not me, even if I'm hiding in a fake name. Actually it's a username here in the forum and avatar is used to the project you are promoting with. People asking your authenticity are potential investors who wanted to know the truth because they will be sending their hard-earned money. Do not question other's profile who have nothing to do in collecting money, because you are in question here.
brand new
This is a great up to date project with everything an investor needs this may be the coin of 2019 and beyond. I can not wait to see this coin in action in the next coming months, great potential here for sure.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My masternode has been running flawlessly so far and have already earn a nice amount of rewards which I will now stake as I plan to own and run at least 3 -5 masternodes here in the long term. I'm really looking forward to the platform launch as I do think this is going to be something special.
brand new
Each project is created we always expect it will bring success but success partly thanks to the help sharing of the main people so I will support everyone with all my heart to help. Better development projects
"nice project" is not enough to describe what I want to say.
this project will develop well in the future, right ?
i and my friend really like this project and we believe guys !
good luckkk and fighting !!!!
Activity: 14

https://i.imgur.com/zGbZITl.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/YL41mot.png?1

Pages:
Jump to: