Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 10. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I'm so glad I found this project in the early going. (5 days ago) Shaping up to be one of the better Masternode projects of the year and into 2019. Constant flow of updates and now more and more investors are coming together to strengthen the network. Pre-sale is still open to secure a node, Coins like these are hard to accumulate on exchanges once price goes up as the collateral is 10,000. SO DYOR and think about securing a node while you can.
Great work Dev team.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Not sure if anyone noticed this or not, But Glacier is ranking no.1 on https://mncn.online Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. Strong team  Cool
I think we need to invest a little bit first.
Let's support the project together guys! Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Today was a great day for GLPM.
Listed on GTM - Biggest masternode hosting platform (over 4200 MN hosted)
Listed on Masterpool - Another masternode hosting platform (Coupon for GLPM masternodes 1 month free hosting)
Listed on AceD Dashbaord (Monitoring and Stats)

Great exposure, this is the best way to spread awareness. Good luck team.
Activity: 53
This a good coin for invest and trade. With good developer and great support.listing very soon cb.
Pls join this server

Activity: 69
Good progress since launch, it's only been 8 days and GLPM is listed on GTM, Masterpool, 6 unique shared masternode services 2 Masternode Stats and ranking sites:  MNTREND and MNCN. 40 Active masternodes on the network with an ROI of above 1800%. Still very early to get into the pre-sale . The concept seems very promising. I had a discussion with Glacier-Dev VIA DM and he took his time to explain the future for this platform. I will be supporting 100%. good luck!
brand new
Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project. this project will succeed,
To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Clutch support by the technical team on discord yet again. I had trouble opening up the wallet on my MAC. Team member assisted me for over 2 hours and ensured issue was resolved! Can't ask for a better team.
Excellent support. GO GO GLPM!

Technical support members are available round the clock to assist. Glad your issue was resolved.
Anyone that is having issues or need help troubleshooting please join our discord: https://discord.gg/zxzrbtP
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
brand new
I'm an avid follower of this GLPM project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
And the site is also refreshing and pleasing to the eyes as well.
Keep going and continue to make a difference in the crypto world.
Well I now see that they are listed on CryptoHashTank too.. Another reason (small if not big) for me to invest in this project Smiley
Activity: 72
This is one of the most resent projects that actually have me excited. I think their concept is very good and I like their roadmap. It seems like a solid plan and I can't wait to see the implementation. The team is very active on discord and I believe with their hard work this can bloom into something very good. The rewards are nice too and I think they encourage a lot of investors to get a mn.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The GlacierPlatform is growing by the day with another 10 masternodes coming online in the past 24 hours, now at 40 active masternodes. People are starting to see the value in this project with the blogging concept and that content creators can earn GLPM coins from posting with upvotes, also upvoters can also earn a portion of the earnings. The dev have been doing a great job with the GTM and MasterPool listing and soon a gin listing.
Activity: 18
Happy to see the growing interest in this project!  Truely feel the Glacier Platform will be adding excellent exposure for Crypto.  The $ incentive will help motivate individuals to product great content.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Glad to see a project like this. I feel that it is quite important to take writing and blogging into the decentralized place to give the right value to content creators and bloggers. While it is much complicated to implement a reward system via centrally controlled fiat, it is fairly simple to make it possible using a dedicated crypto for that purpose. I think another crucial benefit of this kind of platform will be to ensure freedom of speech. GLPM has a big chance to succeed if the team remains focused. I am quite sure they will also receive huge support from the crypto community.  
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Herok_X
Make Bloggger Great Again! i love how they work
Activity: 14
GLPM keeps making moves. Many partnerships have already been announced in just over a week of being live. Much more to come! Join us now.

#BloggingontheBlockchain
#Blogchain
Activity: 69
Being listed on GTM was a huge step forward in the right direction. GTM is the because masternode hosting platform.
I will host my masternode on GTM.
Thanks GLPM team.
Activity: 149
 I wish you success in the project! This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!!
GLPM has been listed on GTM the biggest masternode hosting platform. Masterpool is also coming more and more interesting updates coming our way. Enjoying my solo MN rewards.

I would love to see them listed on CryptoHashTank. But till now, Good Job when it comes to listing on some major MN platforms Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: