Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 17. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
I like the idea of Glacier Coin to decentralize blogs and built-in reward system. I will definitely track this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
Do you plan for this Project for be best than the existing Platform like steemit ? Witch feature will you implement to have a Good network ?

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The website is clean, the Discord server is well managed and with attractive bounties, shared masternodes are available, and you can buy a MN (stacking package don't seem to be available now).
The roadmap is clear and ambitious. The alpha version of the platform will be available Q1 of next year.
I'm curious to discover it and see how they can differentiate from other platforms.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think GlacierPlatform is a very interesting system.
Even though I think about the recent blogging situation, my eyes are good!
I think that it will become famous if the project goes smoothly.
brand new
Activity: 0
Glacier Platform is going to be a really great project for writers and bloggers! I am excited to see where this goes!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
This project could have some potential but how can you compete with existing platform like SteemIt? Do you think being a masternode coin will be sufficient?
And do you have an existing working platform or do you need funds to implement it? Finally do you plan to go public, KYD verified or want to keep anonymity?
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.
Activity: 42
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
All set up with Masternode #2. The technical support on discord is top class thank you!
Activity: 28
brand new
Just read on discord, the team has submitted a proposal to Cryptopia Exchange for 4.5 BTC. If the proposal is accepted listing will commence end of november. In the event the proposal is rejected the team will proceed to list on Cryptobridge Dex as the first Exchange.
Join Discord for latest updates: https://discord.gg/zxzrbtP
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I wonder how many naive users will buy their masternode coins. Their team is like a joke. One photo was from the Aced Coin. Maybe, Aced coin is also running fake profiles? Who knows?

Now, are you going to trust your hard-earned money to buy mn here? Anyway, it's up to you where you want to shell-out your cash, right?
Activity: 69
I'm happy to announce that I now have my GLPM masternode set up and earning for me. I have so far received 2 rewards in just under 2 hours! Its a great time to jump on board and pick up a node or even a staking package. As we can see if the team delivers on what they have set out for GlacierPlatform, this could potentially be a game changer, not only in the crypto world but the whole world in general as almost all social platforms are becoming censored now days. I really do believe that this project has a big future!

Congrats. I look forward to setting up my Masternode Tonight as well. I was staking for the past 2 days.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm happy to announce that I now have my GLPM masternode set up and earning for me. I have so far received 2 rewards in just under 2 hours! Its a great time to jump on board and pick up a node or even a staking package. As we can see if the team delivers on what they have set out for GlacierPlatform, this could potentially be a game changer, not only in the crypto world but the whole world in general as almost all social platforms are becoming censored now days. I really do believe that this project has a big future!
Activity: 14
In a world where Fake News and misinformation rules the media, this platform is definitely needed. We as people can decide what is good content by rewarding the authors with $GLPM. This should weed out the bad content providers on this platform. I can’t wait til the launch.
copper member
Activity: 137

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

Project seems to be moving along swiftly good line of communication on discord.
Keep up the great work.GTM and GIN would be huge.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I really like the look of this project from what we can see so far, I'm looking forward to seeing the website once it is launched. This one does look to have huge potential so I'll be keeping a close eye on this project. I wish the team all the best for a successful launch which should be very soon.
I have waited for the official website from the GLPM team, and more details, more real dapps/ service/ platform released by the team in the future.
I meant I would like to wait to see results of the GLPM team before start investing into the project.
brand new
http://glacierplatform.io/#team

https://i.imgur.com/rQ8kxGs.png

Really? Why the hell do not you show your face? You want money from other people, but you do not want to show your face? where are the linkedin links of each team member? What were the past projects that each team member did? these are very important information

That is your opinion. Did satoshi Nakamoto ever show his face? Decentralized projects and anon teams are fine by me. I wouldnt stirr negativity against a new project that seeking exposure. Please go smash the real scams like LGS and LPC.
I have downloaded the wallet and everything went smoothly. The website is nicely done as well with great detail about what the project has to offer. I can see this is not one of them over hyped high priced masternode projects which we all see a lot of these days. The price for nodes is affordable for everyone and so are the staking packages compared to other projects that want 0.5 BTC for a node, I've even seen nodes sell for 0.8 - 1 BTC so at around 0.16 BTC for a Glacier node is a lot cheaper and affordable for almost everyone and if that is a little too much for some, then there are the staking packages that are priced cheaply. I think this project has a good long term future!

On point. Very affordable and fair price. Valuation is important and at 0.10 cents per coin makes a ton of sense to me. Good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: