Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 12. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I like that function of GLPM.  Hybrid of POS and masternode. It making more attractive this coin. and try to carefully check before investing. This project looks promising
Activity: 53
Here ,GLPM coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named GLPM .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 12
GLPM is a great project.I must follow their server.Its an amazing site. Hopeful it we can exchange coin in CB soon.
Joined the GLPM project and discord today. Looking forward to how this project will proceed.
Activity: 7
If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market..
And also maintain a strong community that is the best. Just jumped in on this project -
The DEV team have been really helpful.
Activity: 7
Another pos coin i found out on discord. GLPM has starting to get big in discord community.
Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
and well organized. Congrats for the launching, exchange coming soon.
Activity: 14
this coin looks very promising ... i have been staking this coin since few days.... staking works very well without any issues.... everything seems perfect....
hope it will bring fortune to all GLPM holders.....
Activity: 17
Happy to heard it buddy. Because of it is hard to find this kind of project recently.
Strong and can have a bright future. I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful
Activity: 19
This coin is doing many air drops and bounties and there are many people.
Discord is also very active.
It's a really wonderful project.
Activity: 21
GLPM look like very promising project.
I am happy being part of this community.
I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful
they has good community which is great think to improve a Project.
They run different giveaway, trivia as well.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Like the idea of an article/eBook/magazine platform, and a coin to be used on the platform. Good idea. Website looks excellent, an active and friendly discord, crisp wallet and good intro here on bct. I’ll keep im eye on the project for sure. Keep it up.
brand new
Activity: 0
Steve, as the coin is new Masternode Ranking sites will come with time. However the team has managed to get GLPM listed on the first one. Which has most details we investors need.
ROI can be found on MNTREND https://mntrend.com/en/currencies/GLPM

The Pre-sale is still running if anyone wants to secure a Node join their discord for more info. It can be bought securely from their website.
Activity: 53
This project will be useful to both bloggers and readers. Because of it's unique platform it will attract more users and will be widely use soon.
Activity: 20
The project does sounds really good,nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone
Very promising project, I hope it will last. It has good community, very organize.
Still aiming for merchandising open opportunity..
with an excellent masternode program,
this project will get a very fast appeal,
and besides the price of the presale is very competitive with the long-haul project,
very interested to know more about this project,
and very curious about the speed and accuracy of transaction
which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also
and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members.
Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
Activity: 22
GLPM seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry
Activity: 18
Its very good project! Now there are many projects, but I was especially interested in this, I believe in its development and further growth
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Activity: 25
DUDG. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !

The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
Activity: 26
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
Activity: 22
GLPM is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
Pages:
Jump to: