Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES - page 11. (Read 27722 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
I am sure this will be a success in the future.
good project and great community has a lot of potential
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
GLPM has been listed on GTM the biggest masternode hosting platform. Masterpool is also coming more and more interesting updates coming our way. Enjoying my solo MN rewards.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Another day, another bunch of $GLPM. Rewards are great right now for early masternode owners. If you're thinking about this coin, don't hesitate.
Activity: 14
For freelancing A great coin Glacier Platform is nice blockchain technology. It seems to be a promising coin. Stake your coin, and earn more btc.I wish they were fullfill there goal easily. Have a great time everyone.
brand new
Activity: 0
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with GLPM holder in the future

big community
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I went through all the details mentioned on website & in their discord group. Project looks quite promising.
One quick question - Decentralized Blogging Platform will be integrated on existing chain ? or will it be on a totally different chain ?
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Another coin with full of potential! with a very usable coin like this , it will blow the market. plus i love the fact that you can stake your coins!  Grin that means a passive income specially for those who bought masternode! goodluck to everyone  Grin
Activity: 4
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !

GLPM. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 7
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
hope the best for your project looks realy nice Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing.
Activity: 6
big community

business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up, I like that function of GLPM.  Hybrid of POS and masternode. It making more attractive this coin.
good project and great community has a lot of potential I am happy being part of this community.
I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful hope it will bring fortune to all GLPM holders
Activity: 10
very interested to know more about this project,
and very curious about the speed and accuracy of transaction
 I'd like to hold this token,
I know that this will have a future..   
Activity: 9
 am very pleased that there are now more stringent vetting procedures involved for GLPM Coin acquisition.
This is a Project that has excellent prospects, the new screening process will likely increase the prospects of GLPM even further, as a form of protection from those who seek to flood and undermine a Project.
brand new
business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up fast to beat them.

Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
I would like to create content people could make good money, the Glacier project provides an opportunity for the user of social networks to work in a safe and profitable environment, I hope the project will be successful. what will the app look like, where and when can I see it? I hope it will be bright and comfortable
brand new
Very interesting and looks promising..

In the Glacier platform they explain what, how and where they make the platform and are very detailed. They also have a team that is very solid and has experience in cryptocurrency.
The GLPM Project has a truly International Marketbase in the form of both Clients and Service Providers. This should indicate quite clearly, how truly vast the Profits are likely to be.
Activity: 11
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig.
I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
I just came across this project,
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
Hi GLPM! Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined.  I like the way you handle your community members.  Keep it up. And
I would like to say, I am happy to have been part of your discord community
Pages:
Jump to: